About trasmutation charge

there are some aspect skin like the archivements and the gw1 skin that u can put whitout spending trasmutation charge, can this will work to retourn an object to theyr original skin at least for legendary equipment? like i got legy, so if i reskin them is 1 trasmutation charge every time i reskin, but is 0 if i retourn to theyr original skin, i know trasmu is one of the most buyed thing on tp (but icome from a golden era of free reskin XD) can at least the object can spent 0 trasmu to retourn to theyr original skin or the legy skink wort 0 like gw1 or ac skin?

There are skins that do not require Charges to transmute. All of them are Achievement-oriented, and are also infinitely obtainable for free once unlocked.These include: all Hall of Monuments skins, Radiant/Hellfire skins, Zenith skins, etc., etc.

Everything else, including Legendaries, use Charges to transmute.

I am afraid your request is very unlikely to be granted. It would cut straight into the revenue system and Gw2 revenue stream is rather shallow these days.

However, I would point out that transmutation charges can be acquired quite easily by exploring one of the major city maps, which is relatively easy and quick.

i played in the golden era when there was not trasmutation charge, and i know that is one of the most buyed thing at tp, and i know u can farm playing, but would be nice if the legendary only can do this, and i was minded before that every piece can be rescepable free to theyr original skin (but i know this will be impossible and anet not do that), so i go for legendary equip only

@Jure Simich.6154 said:I am afraid your request is very unlikely to be granted. It would cut straight into the revenue system and Gw2 revenue stream is rather shallow these days.

However, I would point out that transmutation charges can be acquired quite easily by exploring one of the major city maps, which is relatively easy and quick.

To me these statements seem contradictory. I assume most players know you can get transmutation charges from map completion (especially cities) and from WvW and PvP reward tracks so it's easy to get more for free if you want them. Therefore I'm sceptical that they actually sell many in the gem store, because why would anyone buy something they can easily get for free?

I'm sure there are people who buy them, either because they haven't yet discovered how to get them free or because they want them now and don't want to farm them. But I'd be surprised if transmutation charges earned enough money for Anet that it would be a problem to change it and make some items free to transmute back to their original skin.