We read your feedback on Detection Pulse feeling odd as the Purge Gyro's toolbelt skill and your desire to see Chemical Field returned. While we agree with the sentiment overall that there is more gameplay and interesting options with Chemical Field, there is also important counterplay present with Detection Pulse. As we can't place Purge Gyro's Detection Pulse back on the elite toolbelt slot, we're instead replacing Utility Goggles' lackluster toolbelt skill, Analyze, with Detection Pulse. Utility Goggles is also getting a small but significant change from granting fury to instead granting some brief resistance.
- Starting at level 10, engineers can now swap weapons while out of combat, gaining an additional pair of weapon slots on their Hero panel.
- Grenadier: Fall damage reduction has been removed from this trait. This trait now also casts Lesser Grenade Barrage on your location when using a healing skill.
- Positive Strike: The power coefficient of this skill has been reduced from 0.88 to 0.7.
- Negative Bash: The power coefficient of this skill has been increased from 0.88 to 1.
- Equalizing Blow: The power coefficient of this skill has been increased from 1.2 to 1.4.
- Function Gyro: Fixed a bug that could cause the gyro to be destroyed with control effects while stability was active.
- Purge Gyro: This skill's toolbelt skill has been changed from Detection Pulse to Chemical Field.
- Utility Goggles: This skill no longer grants fury or provides immunity to blindness. It now grants resistance and removes blindness when used. This skill's toolbelt skill has been changed from Analyze to Detection Pulse.
- Toss Elixir R: This skill no longer removes 1 condition when thrown. Projectile speed has been increased by 25%. The projectile thrown by this skill is now unblockable. Fixed an issue in which the land and water versions of this skill moved at different speeds.
- Toss Elixir U: Fixed a bug that could cause this skill to put friendly targets in combat.