Please add more PvE items in WvW vendors

EremiteAngel.9765

WvW mains are very rich in WvW but we got little decent items to spend our wealth on.

Myself, I got:

• ~30K Badges of Honor
  • ~2K Skirmish chests
  • ~ 7K Testimonies of Heroics
  • ~3K Memories of Battle

It would be nice if we can trade these items for account bound PvE stuff...We don't need anything new...Reselling old PvE stuff for WvW currencies would work...Perhaps PvE weapon/armor skins...or legacy items...or Season 1 stuff...or holiday festive stuffs...or mats...or something...

The entire WvW Reward System needs a overhaul.

How about we add this to the Skirmish Vendor:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chest_of_Raider%27s_Two-Handed_Weaponshttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chest_of_Raider%27s_Headgear

Only change the Magnetite Shards to Skirmish Tickets.Of cource not 1 to 1.

Why on earth do i have to pay 60 gold + 350 tickets for an ascended Heavy Marauder chestpiece,when i can craft one for 47g,

Thats 13g + 350 Tickets for the skin alone.

"Its a pre for legendary armor"

"is has a special skin"

I DONT CARE!

I want cheaper then crafting Ascended Gear that i can buy with "gamemode exclusive currency" and the non existing gold i get from wvw.

WHY ON EARTH!? Do the Synthesizer in WvW not drop the Varietal Seeds?

In the gamemode Ascended Food is needed the most?

Why do support classes STILL need to hit a target for loot?

Its funny when i , a support scrapper, get 6 lootbags when my fellow Mister Faceroll Scourge gets 80. (Counts for WxP too)

WHY!? Has the last PvP League Chest 20 Gold in it + Mini + alot more when the last Skirmish Chest has

• 2 Skirmish Chests (worthless)
  • 8 Memories of battle ( 50 silver)
  • 8 Instant Reward Track Potions (Worthless)
  • 2 Mist Warped Packets ( Gamble)
  • 4 Mystic Coins (5 Gold)
  • 20 Skirmish Tickets (Worthless)

And dont let me talk about the repeat version.

HOLY MOLY ANET. Atleast throw us a bone here after 2654 Days of being the least rewarding activity you can do in the game.

@"DanAlcedo.3281" said:The entire WvW Reward System needs a overhaul.

How about we add this to the Skirmish Vendor:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chest_of_Raider%27s_Two-Handed_Weaponshttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chest_of_Raider%27s_Headgear

Only change the Magnetite Shards to Skirmish Tickets.Of cource not 1 to 1.

Why on earth do i have to pay 60 gold + 350 tickets for an ascended Heavy Marauder chestpiece,when i can craft one for 47g,

Thats 13g + 350 Tickets for the skin alone.

"Its a pre for legendary armor"

"is has a special skin"

I DONT CARE!

I want cheaper then crafting Ascended Gear that i can buy with "gamemode exclusive currency" and the non existing gold i get from wvw.

WHY ON EARTH!? Do the Synthesizer in WvW not drop the Varietal Seeds?

In the gamemode Ascended Food is needed the most?

Why do support classes STILL need to hit a target for loot?

Its funny when i , a support scrapper, get 6 lootbags when my fellow Mister Faceroll Scourge gets 80. (Counts for WxP too)

WHY!? Has the last PvP League Chest 20 Gold in it + Mini + alot more when the last Skirmish Chest has

• 2 Skirmish Chests (worthless)
  • 8 Memories of battle ( 50 silver)
  • 8 Instant Reward Track Potions (Worthless)
  • 2 Mist Warped Packets ( Gamble)
  • 4 Mystic Coins (5 Gold)
  • 20 Skirmish Tickets (Worthless)

And dont let me talk about the repeat version.

HOLY MOLY ANET. Atleast throw us a bone here after 2654 Days of being the least rewarding activity you can do in the game.

WVW needs a more reliable way to get ascended chests. In 1-2 months doing fractals daily I get more ascended chests than I've ever gotten in wvw in the last 7 years.

I've always thought it would be nice if they sold armor based on your rank for wvw currency. Even if it was a skin.

Example:Gold Invader - Gold Helm can be purchased for WvW currencyGold Raider - Gold ShouldersGold Scout - Gold ChestGold Squire - Gold HandsGold Knight - Gold LegsGold Colonel - Gold Feet

-This rewards pieces every other named rank starting with the first.

*Gold Colonel is 4 ranks off of the highest gold rank. At the gold level this would give you 400 WvW ranks before you reach Platinum Invader to proudly wear your armor skins. You can have them cost more as ranks increase as well since the time to gain ranks goes up and you'll inevitably be playing more and receiving more currency to achieve them.

Other Ideas could include adding weapons for ranks or perhaps even just offering tickets that can be exchanged for material caches or clovers. Something that would increase the rewards in a way appropriate to the time put in. Higher rank achieved = more tickets = more material caches that -you- choose from. This leaves the players with more choice in the rewards.

@Duckota.4769 said:I've always thought it would be nice if they sold armor based on your rank for wvw currency. Even if it was a skin.

Example:Gold Invader - Gold Helm can be purchased for WvW currencyGold Raider - Gold ShouldersGold Scout - Gold ChestGold Squire - Gold HandsGold Knight - Gold LegsGold Colonel - Gold Feet

-This rewards pieces every other named rank starting with the first.

*Gold Colonel is 4 ranks off of the highest gold rank. At the gold level this would give you 400 WvW ranks before you reach Platinum Invader to proudly wear your armor skins. You can have them cost more as ranks increase as well since the time to gain ranks goes up and you'll inevitably be playing more and receiving more currency to achieve them.

Other Ideas could include adding weapons for ranks or perhaps even just offering tickets that can be exchanged for material caches or clovers. Something that would increase the rewards in a way appropriate to the time put in. Higher rank achieved = more tickets = more material caches that -you- choose from. This leaves the players with more choice in the rewards.

I love this armor by rank idea.I did dream of seeing a field of players dressed in the same medieval battle armor.Uniform, neat and like a real army.It would also be a nice way of showing our achievements and ranks.

they really are not. https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/91449/potential-future-balance-changes-wvw/p8i made a post here about this topic too (pretty much on top of the page) . the levelup rewards are "fine", you get some random ascended pieces that u can reforge, but the overall motivation to play isn't quite there for many people. that should NOT be the main farm aim though.(read it to understand what i mean, short: rewards should be based on winning your matchups, so people start not only doing daily and servers use their population again. m i g h t also start people learning wvw again, as for now u really can just do anything and screwing all strategies, because the format screams "yolo, doesn't matter anyways" at you.

u measure some things wrong though, testimontics of heorics aren't worthless, you can instantly max a new char's elite. the rest of the chests goes for example into dyes, wardrobe changes and tactics for your wvw guild. skirmish ones allow u easy access to ascended trinkets and rings with choosable stats as well as basic infusions. however amulets are way too expensive for some weird reason i feel, since they require other extra currency (but well, trinkets can also be obtained from lws3).

even plainly increasing the "grandmaster mark shard" droprate would be helpful yet, but not enough. when i saw that PVP ranks get about 5 boxes of grandmaster mark shards for their activity ranks, i was like "okay what the hell". that would be yet a 400% increase of wvw activity reward - which aren't even the worst, funnily.

from the exclusive skins, i really like the "obsidian" weapons. shouldn't cost glob of ecto to unlock the exotics of them tho. also the "hero weapon" reward track is purely antiquated. exotic weapons are so easy obtained, and u get there only 1 yellow weapon, that u can upgrade to exotic for too much mats just for a skin? exotics are common drops after all, so that's not really okay. plus u cannot upgrade the exotic to its ascended version - which is btw where the real good looks start, even many dungeon weapons are looking better than the mistforged hero weapons exotics'.

@"kamikharzeeh.8016" said:they really are not. https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/91449/potential-future-balance-changes-wvw/p8i made a post here about this topic too (pretty much on top of the page) . the levelup rewards are "fine", you get some random ascended pieces that u can reforge, but the overall motivation to play isn't quite there for many people. that should NOT be the main farm aim though.(read it to understand what i mean, short: rewards should be based on winning your matchups, so people start not only doing daily and servers use their population again. m i g h t also start people learning wvw again, as for now u really can just do anything and screwing all strategies, because the format screams "yolo, doesn't matter anyways" at you.

u measure some things wrong though, testimontics of heorics aren't worthless, you can instantly max a new char's elite. the rest of the chests goes for example into dyes, wardrobe changes and tactics for your wvw guild. skirmish ones allow u easy access to ascended trinkets and rings with choosable stats as well as basic infusions. however amulets are way too expensive for some weird reason i feel, since they require other extra currency (but well, trinkets can also be obtained from lws3).

even plainly increasing the "grandmaster mark shard" droprate would be helpful yet, but not enough. when i saw that PVP ranks get about 5 boxes of grandmaster mark shards for their activity ranks, i was like "okay what the hell". that would be yet a 400% increase of wvw activity reward - which aren't even the worst, funnily.

from the exclusive skins, i really like the "obsidian" weapons. shouldn't cost glob of ecto to unlock the exotics of them tho. also the "hero weapon" reward track is purely antiquated. exotic weapons are so easy obtained, and u get there only 1 yellow weapon, that u can upgrade to exotic for too much mats just for a skin? exotics are common drops after all, so that's not really okay. plus u cannot upgrade the exotic to its ascended version - which is btw where the real good looks start, even many dungeon weapons are looking better than the mistforged hero weapons exotics'.

You right on what we can do with this...but Lets take my own exampleI never wanted legendary armor and had enough gold to purchase one a couple of months ago. By that time grinded enough tickets for 1.5 more sets...

The point is: when we play a little in game we could really use the currency. If you play AVG length (2-3 yrs) you probably have everything allready. If you play longer, those currency's Just feel wasted because you dont loose one

Im currently stick with 8k proof of heroics without a 'usefull' purpose...i can sell sup cata's (and most likely crash that market lol) for few profit...but that's Nice on the beginning but now feels more like pocketchange for something i 'worked' so long for

ok lation ur a pretty longterm player then, but wvw rank 2000 for a full set of legendary is no joke. i probably so many ascended ones before that having legendary will be soloely for the looks, and only secundarily for the usage.i am NOT saying "i want more legendaries", i'd rather go for ascended gear drops, maybe exclusive dyes, maybe special skins for weapons, mounts, outfits, black lion keys... give us something like that for a leaderboard reward styled system. one smaller one each week, one bigger one each re-link. that's not asking too much and should not be hard at all to implement.

damn early on this format had tournaments! with ascended boxes or something alike if i read that right as reward? nowdays not even the mesmer-warps-blobs-into-keeps gets fixed :I i still hope for something to move. rewards would be a sign of good will at least, we learnt to live with the lesser bugs yet. (and lesser bugs matter in no game, are more funny than anything else)

/ about heroicswith proof of heroics you can buy many runes, sell them on shop to people who just pve and lack access to it. there are several ones that sell around 2,4 gold per piece...why did u collect 8k testimonics of heroics btw? did u put all chestrewards into those lol? i play 1,5 years and since 1 year more WvW than openworld, and i'm no where near 8k of those. each near character slot alone consumes what, 800 to max out everything?

@ aelousand you are sure that this wasn't the rankup stuff? bc u get at some wvw ranks ascended gear. weaponchace drops happen too but very rare. for two full asc chars u gotta farm through wvw for an eternity. and it takes probs longer than farming the legendary greatsword with that very same name ;P

for me the lack of content and the lack of good gear, compared to fracts - raids - pvp is still an issue that has to be adressed.

btw it's a bit weird that u don't use autoloot when u seem to have gotten so many good drops yet. precusor weapondrops are sheer luck tho. thats surely not granted, could've likely also just dropped from a bandit in queensdale... same likeliness i guess.people often post in teamchat when they get an ascended weapon or armorbox, and that ain't very often. one guy also got sunrise-precursor... but from a small loot bag he said, so your tactic by only picking up big chests may have costed u yet some good loot.