Heibi.4251

Did the new strike mission and here are a few observations:

1. Little to no mechanics.
  2. We were able to almost stand there and DPS with no repercussions.
  3. Easier than both the first two strike missions in Bjora.

Ways to improve:

1. Make the mechanics mean something
  2. Up the difficulty a little
  3. This is for strike missions overall - If the strike missions are supposed to be harder with each addition then care needs to be done to make sure that that happens. Don't go over the top and make them Raid Wing style, but at least try to make them challenging.

I really hope it's buggy because on my fight, the boss jumped twice in the fight it lasted 1min+ and that's it.It was supposed to be the most difficult according to the developers, limit I thought hitting the training golem, it almost didn't move and did nothing.Very deceived.

@Randulf.7614 said:

@LucianDK.8615 said:Definitely an underwhelming fight, the easiest of the 3. Only missed gold on first fight due to people being unable to pay attention to the torches.

What torches? Our fight was straight dps and a couple of cc breaks

Didnt you see the torches around the fight arena? The tooltip said that the boneskinner would be hindered by them, and it would regularilly send shadows out to extinguish them, and you had to relight them. Quite alike the Shadow of the Dragon fight in the final ls2 episode.

@LucianDK.8615 said:

@LucianDK.8615 said:Definitely an underwhelming fight, the easiest of the 3. Only missed gold on first fight due to people being unable to pay attention to the torches.

What torches? Our fight was straight dps and a couple of cc breaks

Didnt you see the torches around the fight arena? The tooltip said that the boneskinner would be hindered by them, and it would regularilly send shadows out to extinguish them, and you had to relight them. Quite alike the Shadow of the Dragon fight in the final ls2 episode.

If that existed it never came up. It died after about a minute/90 seconds of pounding. Saw no torches at all.

The idea sounds cool though, so Im guessing broken.

I looked for a topic but the horrible search function for these forums didn't let me see it. And it's listed under Fractals, Dungeons and Raids.

Ye I know its not clear where strikes fall under so I put it at dungeon/fractal and raid as other topics bout strikes were there and its also instanced boss content (and a training thing for raids according anet). Seemed only logical ^^