Deadly Ambition not triggering on all “Dual Wield” attacks.

@"Leablo.2651" said:Hmm, it seems they labeled Repeater as Dual Wield even though mechanically it isn't. Not sure how they can fix this without making the single-weapon version magically "dual".

You could rename it “Shadow Repeater” and make it identical to Repeater but properly a dual-wield skill. Or just make the P/D version a dual-skill (I believe they are technically separate skills at the moment).

• 6 months later...

@forsaken.5026 said:any update on this? i also noticed that, for example Repeater (P/P) doesn't have the poison listed in the skill tool tip when Deadly Ambition trait is enabled.

This should be working now. Repeater is now classified as a Dual Wield skill (it was an undocumented change in the patch notes a while back). It may not show on the skill tip but if you test it you should see poison stacks.

But you said P/P which doesn’t have Repeater it has “Unload.”

@saerni.2584 said:

@forsaken.5026 said:any update on this? i also noticed that, for example Repeater (P/P) doesn't have the poison listed in the skill tool tip when Deadly Ambition trait is enabled.

This should be working now. Repeater is now classified as a Dual Wield skill (it was an undocumented change in the patch notes a while back). It may not show on the skill tip but if you test it you should see poison stacks.

But you said P/P which doesn’t have Repeater it has “Unload.”

@saerni.2584 my bad - I meant Unload, ofcourse. plus, I just checked, it applies poison on Unload as well.thx