How do feel about content brought by the last patch?

oldkat.1075

Now that 2 weeks have passed and all of the content is finally here (3 strike bosses), how do you feel about what was delivered for the 2 months since prologue (or 8 months since last major story release).

Take in consideration that Arenanet doesn't owe anything to any of us, its not about being entitled but about a personal analysis of what is given and what you take from it.

After I finish all the achievements, story/map with 3 chars, all collections playing like 1 hour/day (maybe less) since release I can say : It's not enough content, far from enough in fact. And quality of the content ...prolog and last LW4 episode were way better. This a surprise for me ? No.

I am happy with the amount of the story they have released so far, but do not see me replaying any of it. I had high hopes because I love the Norn area, and replay it all the time. This zone is for the story only. It is not as visually appealing as the rest of the Norn area, and the critters are lame. So I will play it for the story, and most likely never come back. To me, any map that is not replayable is a wasted map.

@Cobra.6509 said:

@Dragon Priestess.9760 said:The new QOL updates are more than enough to make me happy. New content isn't necessarily as important as QOL enhancements.

What good is QOL improvements if you don't have content to play. Game stays off regardless new QOL improvments.

Uh, we have like 40 maps, we have raids, fractals, dungeons, world bosses, dynamic events, strike missions, legendaries, collections, wvw, pvp and thousands of achievements.

@Dragon Priestess.9760 said:

@Dragon Priestess.9760 said:The new QOL updates are more than enough to make me happy. New content isn't necessarily as important as QOL enhancements.

What good is QOL improvements if you don't have content to play. Game stays off regardless new QOL improvments.

Uh, we have like 40 maps, we have raids, fractals, dungeons, world bosses, strike missions, legendaries, collections, wvw, pvp and thousands of achievements.

lol! so naive