Which class dies the most in world vs world?

grave of hearts.7830

Idk really, the answer varies wildly for different reasons.

The easiest to die but not, is staff ele. There are so few and vapor form exists so idk if that is really true ultimately.Because there are so many zerging and they have poor hard defenses and escape, I'd bet the real answer is necromancer tbh.

Judging by my own experience fighting them, Revenant. I think this has to do with the fact that if you catch them in the wrong Legend they're basically mince meat, its kind of like an Ele without Water except if they only had Fire and Air equipped.

It always seemed like the class would do much better with three legends, given their limited utility skill selection.

@Clownmug.8357 said:In solo/smallscale fights I think the only necro build that really poses a threat would be core condition. Most run stuff like power Reaper or some form of minion master though, so they're usually a free kill.

and some run a bad scourge, where they spam f1 first. cooldown rotation makes it less mobile unless they run the port tele thing x worm and green armor skill (forgot the names.)

i got to try playing it again.

In total, necro is the likely most killed because of the comp in large scale. Adjusted for total players using a class/total players dieing in a class, thief probably by a good bit. Thieves die a lot because they hang their arses out more than any other class and are pretty easily picked off by their own. People complain about them frequently, until they drive around in one and feel the pain of either playing effective damage that dies frequently or trolls with slow kills.

@Mikhael.2391 said:

@Justine.6351 said:Idk really, the answer varies wildly for different reasons.

No it doesnt necro has the worst survivability since ever and anet does nothing about this.If its the most killed it also means it must be the most common encounter.

Thus this poll shows who the best roamer is for the average peep.

I am glad we finally got this cleared up.

well every one of us just posts her/his opinion here; so that poll is "who do you think dies most".

but yeah i also felt necro dies most. weak as standalone roamers and they are needed to take down fast before their dmg starts to hurt. i personally kill more rangers and mesmers tho i think, but surely like written before it is barely avoidable to now and then lose against every class - as well as killing them all. warriors and thief probs avoid killing more often bc their mobility is a joke nearly, mesmer can technically stealth out but its elite specs not or so, at least i rarely see them getting away.revenant acutally also dies unless it bursts u down before - that class normally has issues with getting away safely and has to be killed quick too due to is insane dps.

@"Hannelore.8153" said:Judging by my own experience fighting them, Revenant. I think this has to do with the fact that if you catch them in the wrong Legend they're basically mince meat, its kind of like an Ele without Water except if they only had Fire and Air equipped.

It always seemed like the class would do much better with three legends, given their limited utility skill selection.

Ooof, no 3 legends would be the worst thing ever. OP af.

And no, you dont die just because you are on the "wrong" legend.

On glint you have 3 seconds of dmg to heal. And you have a fricking staff with a dash/evade and a pretty good block abillity.

And on shiro you have a stunbreak that also evades and rolls you backwards, making for very easy repositioning and you also have a teleport of 1200 range, so if your commander pushes through the enemy, just pick a target infront and teleport over the enemy melees.

If ppl die alot on rev, they have bad positioning and no idea how to reposition.

Im sure its necro, becaus3 there are ALOT of them, more numbers means higher chances of bad players.They barely have any repositioning tool, so if in a bad position they die quickly.

If there were as many eles and necros in a zerg id probably say ele, because they are even squishier, but there are way more necros.