GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Dye able Backpack and Glider combinations where the Back matches the gliding color.

I just bought the skeleton wings.1.) No jump animation, the previous dragon wings had a jump animation.2.) No dye option for the backpack.

This feels really cheap now. It's a new item. The dye patterns are already there. Simply just need to make it apply to the back and I would be happy. I would be willing to pay for an unlock for all combinations to be dyable in back form if needed.

@PraktykantWesta.4903 said:Yes but this thread is so long and I need help right now cause her BD is in this month.

They monitor that thread more than individual ones, so you have a better chance there.

Mind you, to my knowledge they have never acted on return requests ever, so I wouldn't get our hopes up no matter where you post your request

/stillwaitingfortheboxinggloves

This has been requested before, but not in this thread, where it belongs;what about a permanent Sweet Campfire Treat, preferably usable anywhere, so while waiting for the last raid slots to be filled we could gather in the instance around a campfire.Btw, for the same reason chairs should be usable anywhere; by my experience they're best used when gathering and waiting. Pity they're, in most cases, locked out along with regular mounts.

Also I would like to see more "binding of ipos like" skins in gemstore, not necessarely a book, but floating weapons in general fitting a mage character.-> Floating wand, sheets of papers with scrolls, a flame floating over your hand, magic spells circles.....

After giving us the cape I think its time for tails...A shrine guardian tail would make my character PERFECT!!It can be a backitem or part of pants/I hope backpack...

edit: speaking about tails... A devil tail would look dandy too..I'm sure you guys can think of other creative ideas for tails!of course Charr wear tails.. a tail back item should replace them..

This would be AMAZING!!

much love,Veryl

i ask to make tattered cape-maybe with a bit shorter style than too long-need darker colors-style should fit like for haunted outfit for example-i give example picture but make it without hood ofc-coz cant find correct example.https://i.pinimg.com/originals/33/f8/b7/33f8b7a0a4d368f2248f2177cce93073.jpghttps://absolver.wiki.fextralife.com/file/Absolver/T_Pictos_YangyinSet_Shoulder.pngalso remind i want Mini Avian 3 Pack coz u leave no way to get these birds.

1.) More Skyscale skins.a.) Primevalb.) StarFallc.) Exaltedd.) Arctice.) ExaltedI assume you probably have the most used themes; however, I am super excited for a Primeval Skyscale to complete the set. You and I know I would buy all of these. Perhaps release it as a pack. :-)

2.) Another Premium Skyscale Skin. I want something different that make sense. Some ideas include a Phoenix, Bat, Dragon Fly, or Gargoyle.

3.) Dyable Glider/Backpack combos now include the Backpack to match the dye for the glider. I would by more combos.

4.) Revive Orb (Reusable with cool-down). I honestly don't need them, but I have friends that it would help, and would buy one for support.

@SoulGuardian.6203 said:

@Solanum.6983 said:Now that Back pieces can be dyed I'd love to see a nice Backpack Glider combo pair of Wings with different patterns. <3

Can they?Not on mine.Only gliders as they always been.

I believe he was referencing the new back piece in the gem store. That back piece (cape) is dyable. This allowed us to know it is possible.