Is This Still A Thing???

I'm not exactly certain if it was in this forum or if it was in the General Forum where I saw a post, but it was about a player, or a guild of players or a group of players helping people out on a timelined schedule with the griffon mount collections. I won't be in need of their services for at least a day or two as I have to complete the POF story line first, but I would like to know when their next scheduled run is if they're still around, and if it is any time soon because I'd really like to get this mount for my collection.

@"Bron.9647" said:Use a guide; it really helps when you're trying to find all those eggs and stuff. Dulfy has a really good one atdulfy.net/2017/09/24/gw2-griffon-mount-collections-guide/

This guide was truly instrumental. I'd completely forgotten about it's existence. Thanks for reminding me of it. I've gotten most of my Open Skies Collection done now. Now I just have to do Deadhouse for Elon RIverlands and then the Corrupted Fractal in the Crystal Desert to complete those collections...hopefully I have better luck today with groups to get those two done...it being a Friday and all.