Request Blackgate Gets A Link

Arbriel.4397

@Arbriel.4397 said:Mag for instance has a lot more players on it than BG as does Borlis Pass, BP too.

I really doubt Mag alone has more players than BG. Actually it's as close as we can get to a fact that BG is bigger based on server statuses. Remember Mag has a link, and one of the biggest at that. Are they alone bigger than BG? No. Otherwise they'd be full. Some BG people really need some perspective. Same thing as being in T3, T4. It happens to almost every other server for months at a time depending on server linking. BG is just used to winning literally every week so suddenly it's some crisis and they need intervention from Anet just because they went T4 for one week lmao.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you all know what comes next. BG will wind up being placed in T4 with a semi dead link while they'll be against a server that has three links. Anet give us the tools to defeat the oppressors! Things like the ability to play competitively, balance out across time zones, communicate effectively. Why with this highly sought after package available for 2k gems in the online store, you also could face off against this fine specimen of a server.

@Fatherbliss.4701 said:I'm sure you all know what comes next. BG will wind up being placed in T4 with a semi dead link while they'll be against a server that has three links. Anet give us the tools to defeat the oppressors! Things like the ability to play competitively, balance out across time zones, communicate effectively. Why with this highly sought after package available for 2k gems in the online store, you also could face off against this fine specimen of a server.

No... BG will become the link, and open..

Oh the humanity.......

I would buy popcorn just to hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth in here.

@Arbriel.4397 said:With fewer players playing now on Blackgate, BG I do think its time that BG got a linked server and if at all possible could I request Stormbluff Isle, SBI?

Dear OP,

Please accept sympathies empathies from Piken Square [EU].

I have good friends and a guild on SBI and I'd love to be able to WvW with them again without transferring off BG.

Anet want you to leave, that's why the server status exists.

If there wasn't something fishy about the way server status is determined, they would tell us how it works. Likely there is some undesirable human element involved in what should not be an arbitrary decision.This seems to be like the map caps. There is something of the night about them. Why all the secrecy?

Right now BG does not have the players to fight Sea of Sorrow's, SoS or Yak's Bend, YB at all in any timezone, no map queue at all during reset so if we don't get a link at least open up the server for transfers, for minimum of 1 month. We're even cursing out Arenanet for pandering to the whims of a toxic GW2 community who want to see BG suffer no matter what.

@Arbriel.4397 said:Right now BG does not have the players to fight Sea of Sorrow's, SoS or Yak's Bend, YB at all in any timezone, no map queue at all during reset so if we don't get a link at least open up the server for transfers, for minimum of 1 month. We're even cursing out Arenanet for pandering to the whims of a toxic GW2 community who want to see BG suffer no matter what.after the Mag vs Bg vs AR week i have seen Bg blob on OCX and SEA and EU with THAT NINE guild Aslo HoB XvX RAWR on NA and a sht ton of roamers on OFF Hours what do you meanthis most be a troll

@MELORD.5013 said:

@Arbriel.4397 said:Right now BG does not have the players to fight Sea of Sorrow's, SoS or Yak's Bend, YB at all in any timezone, no map queue at all during reset so if we don't get a link at least open up the server for transfers, for minimum of 1 month. We're even cursing out Arenanet for pandering to the whims of a toxic GW2 community who want to see BG suffer no matter what.after the Mag vs Bg vs AR week i have seen Bg blob on OCX and SEA and EU with THAT NINE guild Aslo HoB XvX RAWR on NA and a kitten ton of roamers on OFF Hours what do you meanthis most be a troll

Like I said is what I mean and you're wrong, we did not blob during those hours at all, unless you really mean that a blob constitutes a squad of 23 max and with pugs attached out of squad. Why do you think we dropped to T3 this week and not progressed to T1 last week? Today was a clear example of lacking players on BG. We can't even scout out our towers or keeps either, eventually our tag decided to tag down as he said due to a lack of players. NINE Guild hasn't tagged up at all for at least 2 weeks due to the same reason, not enough players on BG. You must be a troll.

@Arbriel.4397 said:Right now BG does not have the players to fight Sea of Sorrow's, SoS or Yak's Bend, YB at all in any timezone, no map queue at all during reset so if we don't get a link at least open up the server for transfers, for minimum of 1 month. We're even cursing out Arenanet for pandering to the whims of a toxic GW2 community who want to see BG suffer no matter what.

Open for 1 month lmao. You realize they were open for one afternoon a few months ago and there was a massive shift in NA population to go there.

@SWI.4127 said:

@Arbriel.4397 said:Right now BG does not have the players to fight Sea of Sorrow's, SoS or Yak's Bend, YB at all in any timezone, no map queue at all during reset so if we don't get a link at least open up the server for transfers, for minimum of 1 month. We're even cursing out Arenanet for pandering to the whims of a toxic GW2 community who want to see BG suffer no matter what.

Open for 1 month lmao. You realize they were open for one afternoon a few months ago and there was a massive shift in NA population to go there.

Yes and that shift is not there on BG anymore, they all left for other servers, be it SoS or BP to name but two.

If Anet opened Blackgate ONE AFTERNOON and that caused a MASSIVE POPULATION IMBALANCE you dont see a problem on that?

You say the people that bandwagoned already left ... What would prevent that people from retransferring back if BG gets a link?

Should Anet prioritize your request over the balance of many server populations?