[NA]Player looking for a guild to call my home

ChinaCat.6213

Good morning. A little about my self I have been playing Gw2 for a while and have 2 80s my main is a ranger and my second is a necro. But I don't know how to truly utilize them.I want to learn how to be competitive in the sense of builds and how to use my character optimally for what my play style is (whatever it is.haha).I have ascend weapons an one set of ascend armor but that's about it on the character front.

Now for me personally I am a jokster an a prankster that would need a +18 guild to be a part of. I play everyday for a few hours and I am a mellow soul who is committed to the betterment of the Gw2 community.Which means I try to help folks who are just as lost as I am most of the time.haha. But most importantly I have played Gw2 for a while an would honestly like to be in a guild an make friends an be excited to play with, not just hmmmmm time to do Maguuma or dailies an be the silent Ronin that I have been. I have discord and a mic. My characters name is Puck Owen. Message me in game. I honestly hope to hear from ya.

Hey there! Reaching out to you after reading your post to tell you a little about Foundry of Failed Creations [KEY]! I know you said to message you in-game but i'm at work right now so I figured i'd say something here first so I have something to reference once I'm online. So the guild is something my friends and I have been building up for a short while. We are only level 33 but still growing. Its a smaller guild with about 18-20 people that we have picked up and called our own in the 7 years of playing. We participate in Persona Story, Expansions, Fractals, Map Complete, World Bosses, Dungeons, Living Story Seasons, and a bit of WVW, not to mention running around aimlessly helping randoms out - because why not? We mainly use Discord voice chat for communication but also talk in guild cat as well. If you think you'd like to give us a shot, please message me on discord, TigCastig#1623. Hope to hear from you soon!!

@"ChinaCat.6213" said:Good morning. A little about my self I have been playing Gw2 for a while and have 2 80s my main is a ranger and my second is a necro. But I don't know how to truly utilize them.I want to learn how to be competitive in the sense of builds and how to use my character optimally for what my play style is (whatever it is.haha).I have ascend weapons an one set of ascend armor but that's about it on the character front.

Now for me personally I am a jokster an a prankster that would need a +18 guild to be a part of. I play everyday for a few hours and I am a mellow soul who is committed to the betterment of the Gw2 community.Which means I try to help folks who are just as lost as I am most of the time.haha. But most importantly I have played Gw2 for a while an would honestly like to be in a guild an make friends an be excited to play with, not just hmmmmm time to do Maguuma or dailies an be the silent Ronin that I have been. I have discord and a mic. My characters name is Puck Owen. Message me in game. I honestly hope to hear from ya.

I'll find you in game later on today. :) I feel I can offer you an environment that may, just may, fit your personality and needs. Ahem. lol. Wooowooooo! Most of my experience has been in WvW and sPVP. I've got experts on Fractals and Open World content too. Including achievements.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/692/na-pvx-goat-open-invitation-to-the-great-baaastation/p1