New Mechanic - "Depleted" - To initiative spam cheese skills

Ruufio.1496

@"bluri.2653" said:This guy is an engi main and comes with similar extreme nerfs to other classes

Just a fast history of his posts:

"TL;DR Realistically soulbeast should die if his pet dies and should receive any debuffs when merging etc."

By that logic, bomb kit should make him explode and overheating should cook him (crispy fried asura anyone? Order now and get a free Charr-grill steak!)

@Jugglemonkey.8741 said:

@"bluri.2653" said:This guy is an engi main and comes with similar extreme nerfs to other classes

"TL;DR Realistically soulbeast should die if his pet dies and should receive any debuffs when merging etc."

By that logic, bomb kit should make him explode and overheating should cook him (crispy fried asura anyone? Order now and get a free Charr-grill steak!)

If op is getting that literal than my Scorpion Wire should always pull my target to me instead of having to blow utilities to keep me from jet skiing off of cliffs or into blobs. It would be wild to have a Realistic week event though.

@kash.9213 said:

If op is getting that literal than my Scorpion Wire should always pull my target to me instead of having to blow utilities to keep me from jet skiing off of cliffs or into blobs. It would be wild to have a Realistic week event though.

Alternatively, it would pull you to your target, depending on which char had eaten more pies.

• 3 weeks later...

My mind is blown. But then again.. gw2 community slowly killed thief so i guess i take it back. It's the most hated class so it's alright.. just nerf us further. Might as well remove 1 trait so we'll be stuck with only 2 traits active. We need only shortbow#5 anyway so.. might as well remove everythin. We're only good for decapping that node and back into a bush again.

Yup.. the amount of reveal in the game is one of those things that killed thief too ^^ At this point i really wish they would rework thief into some kind of bruiser fighter type class. A proper class that can fight instead of running away. Even rename it from Thief to let's say Duelist or somethin. Since stealth is no more a thing that u can rely on (on a class that's supposed to be a stealth assassin class) this class really needs a rework. I remember in other games stealth for assassin classes was a normal and a fun thing and no1 really cried about it cuz u can always learn to counter it.. but somehow in gw2 community thinks stealth is some kind of "cheat" and "not fun to play against" and "op". And ofcz anet listened to those casuals and nerfed it accordingly. At this point thief is just a gimmick. GW2 really has no rogue class in the game anymore.