PvP profession help

novas.1845

So I decided to do something different so I recently started doing PvP. In most other games I usually play support/healer roles in PvP. I've played a couple matches as core necro, reaper, mirage, and sb but I just really prefer playing as support.

I've tried looking at gods of pvp and metabattle for different builds but there don't seem to be a whole lot of "recent" support builds. I'm not sure if supports just generally aren't played in PvP or what. It seems like Firebrand is the only decent support right now however I feel like it'd be a bit complicated to start out with when I'm still getting used to the maps and the flow of PvP in this game. Would anyone be able to recommend a beginner friendly support profession/spec and build? Right now I'm not looking to climb ranked, I'm still considered a rabbit lol. I just want something that I can get comfortable and learn with. I enjoy Druid, Tempest, and FB in PvE content if that helps at all but I'm willing to try something different.

Also I wasn't sure if I should post this in the PvP forum or Professions so I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this topic.