Drop of Visage of the Khan-Ur was doubled ¿Is that a joke?

@Palm Tiger.8275 said:

@wQnxy.7529 said:The worst is - this helmet is not even looks good lol. I need it jsut for the achi and will never ever come back.Again, just in case you haven't noticed, you no longer need the helmet to get the achiv

My achi still says you need. Wdym?

It says, "12 out of 15" are needed for the Achievement. 15 skins minus the 3 Helmets equals 12.

I validated the above, but for me it is still showing 9 out of 15. Did you unlock one of the Khan skins?

Hover the cursor over the reward tiers. The second to last and last both require 12 skins.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys high? There are not enough uniquecitems like this. Finaly something of worth to look up to... there are just too many titles/shinys that doesnt mean anything. I cant differentiate between a veteran and a noob in this game.In guild wars 1, if you seen a panda mini, it meant something. Obsidian armor meant something.... in gud wars 2 nothing is meaningfull, maybe this chair will be the start

@Thenme.6491 said:Are you guys high? There are not enough uniquecitems like this. Finaly something of worth to look up to... there are just too many titles/shinys that doesnt mean anything. I cant differentiate between a veteran and a noob in this game.In guild wars 1, if you seen a panda mini, it meant something. Obsidian armor meant something.... in gud wars 2 nothing is meaningfull, maybe this chair will be the start

If you can't tell the difference between a vet and a noob, why would it matter who was a vet and who was a noob . . ?

@Linken.6345 said:

@"LolLookAtMyAP.8394" said:Newsflash: Achievements aren't meant to be completed in a day!But now this one can be. 500g or just do the gv strike everyday. So far gotten 4 shoulder chests doing the strike everyday. You do not need the helm.

Iv gotten zero shoulders so just becouse your really lucky dont think everyone is.

Two for me, both from the same run. I know I've said that already in more than one thread -- and perhaps even in this thread -- but it will never cease to entertain me :)

After doing everything in this zone every day since release, I've gotten those two shoulders, the ooze mini and the home node. That's it. I have gotten like six precursors over that same period, no joke. RNG is a cruel mistress . . .

The only thing I haven't done every day is the jp, which I still do once a week when I run map completion, but not every day anymore. I stopped the daily jp around the time ep one was released . . .

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@"LolLookAtMyAP.8394" said:Newsflash: Achievements aren't meant to be completed in a day!

neither should it be tied behind RNG,

Why not?

It prevents player progress. If there is nothing a player can do to progress their goals when they log in, they stop logging in. Which is bad . . .

@crepuscular.9047 said:

@"LolLookAtMyAP.8394" said:Newsflash: Achievements aren't meant to be completed in a day!

neither should it be tied behind RNG, if it takes 5k chillis to trade in? sure, I have no problems with it.but doing it almost every day since release and still not getting it is stupid.

Can you buy it for 5k chillis now?

N/m read wrong please delete.

• 5 months later...

I know this might be funny and a tad extreme, but this was kind of a last-straw piece of information for me. On top of a few other things, it made me drop the game for a year. Was kind of like getting punched in the dick after 'alliances' had been baited for 2+ years.

I will drop in from time to time, but I think Anet is done obtaining my money.

@Thenme.6491 said:Are you guys high? There are not enough uniquecitems like this. Finaly something of worth to look up to... there are just too many titles/shinys that doesnt mean anything. I cant differentiate between a veteran and a noob in this game.In guild wars 1, if you seen a panda mini, it meant something.What exactly did it mean, beyond inducing all encompassing rage? That someone got insanely lucky? Because it sure couldn't help you differentiate between a veteran and a noob.Obsidian armor meant something....Notice, how it was not locked behind a superlow RNG chance (or any RNG at all).