Ventari needs more ANET

feanor.4605

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:We already have a strong passive regen for 10 players on herald, we don’t need regen on , when u swap from herald to ventari allies will maintain the regen.Note: herald regen is one of the strongest since is passive and can reach close to 1.3 (1.266) and don’t need to use ministrel gear.

Ventri has 3 issues:-the orb sistem wich can’t competewith any other option on that traitline.

-elite skill.... ventari needs a beter thing.
  • tablet visibility, allies and caster easilly loose tablet on screen, allies don’t notice tablet or sometimes run away from it since they miss tablet location most times.

The 4th one is being resolved today :)

@aimz.6287 we don’t need boons on Ventari, the ones we have are more than enough, maybe at max if they redesigned our elite and give some other boon, no more than that.

as OP said, Ventari != Herald.

Would be nice if more people understood this and stop using Herald as a justification for the gimpness of Ventari.Salvation and Ventari is the main healing specialization. It should have the Regen. I shouldnt have to go into an Elite spec for this. I have this same issue when it comes to Demon and Conditions and Herald as well. very badly designed.

Orbs is unique mechanic but its flawed. It need larger radius and need to apply Regen as well as a trade off of the way they function as a risk/reward play style.

Salvation need better traits to make Staff a main weapon for Support and not just a utility weapon. I honestly believe one of the minors in salvation should improve the performance of Staff to be worth the energy cost over Tablet skills which right now are superior.

Would like some traits to get rid of the delays on Staff and Tablet. Dont need them when Energy already prevent spam and cooldowns.

Ventari Will need to be changed into a chain skill, to move the tablet around but with different cooldowns on the chain switching between 3 seconds and 1.5 seconds so its more useful in WvW.Also faster movement speed upgrade like Dwarf RI got.

Would be nice if Anet added a support aspect for Surge of the Mists in some way, such as boon conversion to allies passed through, or a heal or something.

Elite need to heal or do something else along with fragments and the current way it does condition removal. Because that energy cost is major here, especially for core when you have nothing to legend swap to. Would be nice if the fragments had negative effects to enemies that touch it, or added a plant barrier to allies that touch it. Make the risk to this play style more rewarding.

Thank you for this!!! That’s what I’m saying!! I shouldn’t have to go into herald or renegade to give regen or protection... all I’m saying guys is that made instead of clearing conditions we can convert them into boons and then add a boon for tablet moving and etc not just alacrity. It just needs more boons imho... I love Ventari I play it in all modes and I got 4K hours on rev people.. trust me I know how to play all legends. It’s just a bit lack luster in the boon department if I wanna play jalis/Ventari core rev like...

@aimz.6287 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:We already have a strong passive regen for 10 players on herald, we don’t need regen on , when u swap from herald to ventari allies will maintain the regen.Note: herald regen is one of the strongest since is passive and can reach close to 1.3 (1.266) and don’t need to use ministrel gear.

Ventri has 3 issues:-the orb sistem wich can’t competewith any other option on that traitline.

• tablet visibility, allies and caster easilly loose tablet on screen, allies don’t notice tablet or sometimes run away from it since they miss tablet location most times.

@aimz.6287 we don’t need boons on Ventari, the ones we have are more than enough, maybe at max if they redesigned our elite and give some other boon, no more than that.

Would be nice if more people understood this and stop using Herald as a justification for the gimpness of Ventari.Salvation and Ventari is the main healing specialization. It should have the Regen. I shouldnt have to go into an Elite spec for this. I have this same issue when it comes to Demon and Conditions and Herald as well. very badly designed.

Orbs is unique mechanic but its flawed. It need larger radius and need to apply Regen as well as a trade off of the way they function as a risk/reward play style.

Salvation need better traits to make Staff a main weapon for Support and not just a utility weapon. I honestly believe one of the minors in salvation should improve the performance of Staff to be worth the energy cost over Tablet skills which right now are superior.

Would like some traits to get rid of the delays on Staff and Tablet. Dont need them when Energy already prevent spam and cooldowns.

Ventari Will need to be changed into a chain skill, to move the tablet around but with different cooldowns on the chain switching between 3 seconds and 1.5 seconds so its more useful in WvW.Also faster movement speed upgrade like Dwarf RI got.

Would be nice if Anet added a support aspect for Surge of the Mists in some way, such as boon conversion to allies passed through, or a heal or something.

Elite need to heal or do something else along with fragments and the current way it does condition removal. Because that energy cost is major here, especially for core when you have nothing to legend swap to. Would be nice if the fragments had negative effects to enemies that touch it, or added a plant barrier to allies that touch it. Make the risk to this play style more rewarding.

Thank you for this!!! That’s what I’m saying!! I shouldn’t have to go into herald or renegade to give regen or protection... all I’m saying guys is that made instead of clearing conditions we can convert them into boons and then add a boon for tablet moving and etc not just alacrity. It just needs more boons imho... I love Ventari I play it in all modes and I got 4K hours on rev people.. trust me I know how to play all legends. It’s just a bit lack luster in the boon department if I wanna play jalis/Ventari core rev like...

But you're missing the point, giving people THIS much boon is what we don't want because it doesn't need it! Jalis/Ventari does what it does because those are how the legends work, don't be going around asking for their benefits to change when you can already do it with another one. That's how it's designed, it's not badly designed. It's to keep things from being overly strong as well as diversity. Adding Regeneration on top of 7k raw heals is too much, that's why the benefits are separate.

@Shao.7236 said:

But you're missing the point, giving people THIS much boon is what we don't want because it doesn't need it! Jalis/Ventari does what it does because those are how the legends work, don't be going around asking for their benefits to change when you can already do it with another one. That's how it's designed, it's not badly designed. It's to keep things from being overly strong as well as diversity. Adding Regeneration on top of 7k raw heals is too much, that's why the benefits are separate.

I want ventari to do CoR damage cause it lacks damage :)

Out of joke, ventari trade off for a imortal tablet and huge heals is the low boon appliance, it’s a big heal dedicated pole that moves trough battlefield wich needs better visuals to the allies, and we have so much boon farting already it would be idiotic thinking ventari lacks boons.

I would not say centaur or the tablet it’s in good spot but requesting boon farting it just idiotic as requesting damage on tablet.

Centaur traitline is in a support mess, orbs are horrible.Still..I would request support options outside boon fart.It hard to donit cause Anet borked up balance by everything being boon and condi spam based.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

I want ventari to do CoR damage cause it lacks damage :)

Out of joke, ventari trade off for a imortal tablet and huge heals is the low boon appliance, it’s a big heal dedicated pole that moves trough battlefield wich needs better visuals to the allies, and we have so much boon farting already it would be idiotic thinking ventari lacks boons.

I would not say centaur or the tablet it’s in good spot but requesting boon farting it just idiotic as requesting damage on tablet.

Centaur traitline is in a support mess, orbs are horrible.Still..I would request support options outside boon fart.It hard to donit cause Anet borked up balance by everything being boon and condi spam based.

Problem is we live in a min/Max society, and well not having this stuff on non Herald Ventari screws us all and contribute to one of the many reasons Firebrand and Scapper are superior to Revenant healers. WvW is a dynamic gameplay environment. Nothing is every stationary for long besides structures. Tablet has delays all over it. Tablet has more delays than traffic in Baltimore.

We can't have the high energy, delay heavy tablet with small radius in WvW. Especially when Commanders are always on the move

@Shao.7236 said:

This much... Blah blah blah this much, and then turn around and look over there at this Firebrand and Scrapper./sighI don't want to hear about "This Much" when we not even meta...

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

This much... Blah blah blah this much, and then turn around and look over there at this Firebrand and Scrapper./sighI don't want to hear about "This Much" when we not even meta...

I rather have 7-10 players affected by tablet than receive boons, that’s the only way ventari m8 fit the meta.

Boons are reduntanct, other classes do it better due their spammy nature.

Ventari to be accepted has decent meta, needs other kind of buffs.

One thing we all agree, Orbs were a mistake due how useless they are maybe Anet can rework that.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

I rather have 7-10 players affected by tablet than receive boons, that’s the only way ventari m8 fit the meta.

Boons are reduntanct, other classes do it better due their spammy nature.

Ventari to be accepted has decent meta, needs other kind of buffs.

One thing we all agree, Orbs were a mistake due how useless they are maybe Anet can rework that.

Ventari skills already powerful enough as is. Ventari's Will is the only one that could be justifiable to be 10 targets. We already have Draconic Echo anyway. And boons are redundant if running a meta comp, but Rev should be able to function independently as a support. Regen on cleanse, for example, would allow players to run Mallyx and keep up 10-man regen via Facet of Nature while also being able to provide a very different kit from Glint, providing the ever-valuable resistance and even gaining boonrip and CC pressure. This alone wouldn't tip the meta, but at the very least it would allow for a better selection of choices.

@"Knighthonor.4061"

As Ventari you can easily heal a cooperative full team to 100% in less than 4 seconds. Why would it need this much?

Tired of hearing the word "meta", being "meta" is usually being braindead as a whole. You can't reason with people so hard stuck with the fact anything remotely challenging to use is not viable. What happened to getting good in this game.

@Aeolus.3615Even if Orbs would be the equivalent of Ectoplasm, tracked players, healed as much as Fragments. Raw healing would still be better. There's nothing to do. People hate pick ups, that's just how it is.

By design, if you want to be effective at Revenant with any legends, you don't camp legends. Anet has done a great job at proving that statement aside with Herald which is the only reason why people play it because it makes it all the more easy to play Revenant instead of having a creative momentum to keep.

@Shao.7236 said:

@"Knighthonor.4061"

As Ventari you can easily heal a cooperative full team to 100% in less than 4 seconds. Why would it need this much?

Tired of hearing the word "meta", being "meta" is usually being braindead as a whole. You can't reason with people so hard stuck with the fact anything remotely challenging to use is not viable. What happened to getting good in this game.

@Aeolus.3615Even if Orbs would be the equivalent of Ectoplasm, tracked players, healed as much as Fragments. Raw healing would still be better. There's nothing to do. People hate pick ups, that's just how it is.

By design, if you want to be effective at Revenant with any legends, you don't camp legends. Anet has done a great job at proving that statement aside with Herald which is the only reason why people play it because it makes it all the more easy to play Revenant instead of having a creative momentum to keep.

Exactly we don’t camp legends, reason boons on ventari are not much needed.

I don’t complain about lacks of stability on herald ventari setup, while players with jalis will have access to it.

• 4 weeks later...

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

Problem is we live in a min/Max society, and well not having this stuff on non Herald Ventari screws us all and contribute to one of the many reasons Firebrand and Scapper are superior to Revenant healers. WvW is a dynamic gameplay environment. Nothing is every stationary for long besides structures. Tablet has delays all over it. Tablet has more delays than traffic in Baltimore.

We can't have the high energy, delay heavy tablet with small radius in WvW. Especially when Commanders are always on the move

This is the reason why I only turn on Ventari if I am expecting to fight in narrow or confined spaces like lord rooms, keeps and keep walls, pangloss, etc. Trying to effectively position the tablet correctly in open field is near impossible unless you are very in tune with you commander and know exactly where he will be going next. With the 3 sec CD on positioning, travel speed and delays on some heal activations You have to be 2 steps ahead of your tag in order to have the tablet be where it needs to be when fighting in wide open spaces.

@Bassdeff.1895 said:

This is the reason why I only turn on Ventari if I am expecting to fight in narrow or confined spaces like lord rooms, keeps and keep walls, pangloss, etc. Trying to effectively position the tablet correctly in open field is near impossible unless you are very in tune with you commander and know exactly where he will be going next. With the 3 sec CD on positioning, travel speed and delays on some heal activations You have to be 2 steps ahead of your tag in order to have the tablet be where it needs to be when fighting in wide open spaces.

Pretty much that, reason when moving i swap into herald or while on ventari i go with f2 activated wich is arround 2.5k heals If intervalo for 10 targets while tablet goes healing on move, keybinded to easy of access key.

Let’s wait and how Cal will tune the gameplay, assuming crits need to be reduced and heals overall.This why I think ventari is kinda balanced, just lacking towards the awfull high damage and spam gameplay wich suposelly is being toned down to be more oriented to personal skill play and team rather than whatbwe have atm.. stack and spam overperformance builds.

• 2 weeks later...

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:the only thing it needs now is to make tablet tele instant, a stun break on ventari, and an orb aoe radius increase. I could live with a heal reduction to natural harmony if it meant a stun break. the spec is slightly energy heavy as well, maybe shave off 5e from both natural harmony and purifying essence ;-) .

Idk, tablet needs to be more visible to alies and enemies need to see red tablet.

Allies ignore big heals... even when big heal called on voice.That or tablet won’t heal player and will apply it with the alacrity boon to a almost max health ally.

Imo it’s another bad iteration process example from Anet.

I routinely play heal renegade and it’s fine as is as far as functionality goes. It does not need to be made best in slot.

The only improvement I personally would like to see is the visibility of the tablet improved. Either make the tablet itself more visible or its area of effect more visible.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:the only thing it needs now is to make tablet tele instant, a stun break on ventari, and an orb aoe radius increase. I could live with a heal reduction to natural harmony if it meant a stun break. the spec is slightly energy heavy as well, maybe shave off 5e from both natural harmony and purifying essence ;-) .

Idk, tablet needs to be more visible to alies and enemies need to see red tablet.

Allies ignore big heals... even when big heal called on voice.That or tablet won’t heal player and will apply it with the alacrity boon to a almost max health ally.

Imo it’s another bad iteration process example from Anet.

visibility is a no brainer, but the instant tablet tele would sort of make that irrelevant assuming your group is moving.

While we're at it why don't we make it shoot laserbeams too.

@Justine.6351 said:

@"Stand The Wall.6987" said:the only thing it needs now is to make tablet tele instant, a stun break on ventari, and an orb aoe radius increase. I could live with a heal reduction to natural harmony if it meant a stun break. the spec is slightly energy heavy as well, maybe shave off 5e from both natural harmony and purifying essence ;-) .

While we're at it why don't we make it shoot laserbeams too.

RMgLRIe.jpg