Testing a build that is a hybrid of what barbi used

Axl.8924

I got the idea to test it out, and the cc is kinda nice with sustain but very slow.

wilderness survival 1/2/2 for offensive position while healingnature magic 3/2/2Druid 1/2/2

weapons:Staff Axe/AxeRunes:monk

Staff sigil: energySigil 2:escape

Axe 1: EnergyAxe 2:agility

Pets:juvenile moaJuvenile cave spider.skill slots healing spring, muddy terrain

Trying to find way to add extra mobility so added sigil of agility for that reason for mobility stone spirit, lightning reflexes and might of the pack.

Aim:To be as annoying as possible stay a long time in axe/Axe start shooting axes at people healing and being generally offensive defensive, go to staff to heal occasionally and use pet to do weakness on enemies and use occasionally mudslide.

If you got suggestions for changing the build do so here, this is a SPVP build i was testing.

First off, why aren't you using troll unguent? Healing spring just isn't viable.

Courage is probably better on axe than agility.

Cleansing on staff would be better than escape

If you have mobility issues use traveler runes or natural stride trait.

You're taking verdant etching with 0 glyphs? You could always take the daze/stunbreak glyph. It lasts forever and is instant cast, on a low cd.

Then again, between verdant etching and natural stride, celestial shadows has always been good (maybe not desirable if 1v1ing though)

The immob spiders are better than the weakness spider.

Muddy terrain hasn't been used as a utility since 2013, might still be ok though if used well.

Ancient seeds might be better than lingering light if you're 1v1ing.

@Eurantien.4632 said:First off, why aren't you using troll unguent? Healing spring just isn't viable.

Courage is probably better on axe than agility.

Cleansing on staff would be better than escape

If you have mobility issues use traveler runes or natural stride trait.

You're taking verdant etching with 0 glyphs? You could always take the daze/stunbreak glyph. It lasts forever and is instant cast, on a low cd.

Then again, between verdant etching and natural stride, celestial shadows has always been good (maybe not desirable if 1v1ing though)

The immob spiders are better than the weakness spider.

Muddy terrain hasn't been used as a utility since 2013, might still be ok though if used well.

Ancient seeds might be better than lingering light if you're 1v1ing.

I had a direct conversation with someone about some of the stuff but had a emergency and had to leave and when i got back i didn't see him on so couldn't get more info and was experimenting.

Talking in whispers is far more convenient and useful for me to understand exactly what i got wrong and why.

Also you are correct i was in fact using verdant etching. I am mostly just testing it out to see how viable it was for fun, not serious just stating this again in case

Also i really do like muddy terrain for times of need throw it run away heal myself get rid of ccs and escape and start ccing people hard and get help and start healing the team member. I also use it sometimes if i think im safe to cc people in order to make it harder for them to dodge around.

I think i learned something by trying this build:il never be a truly offensive defensive, i'l mostly be defensive, at lest not truly that good in offensive in this build, but i do have a little bit at least. The immob helps a lot and so does having some cripple and blind.