Textures

Wyrd.8405

I am a new player and I have only one question. Why in every tenth game does one of the team members get stuck in the wall or other textures? What is the use of talking about balance if it is simply dangerous to touch walls in a game. But it still won’t save you, because there are skills that throw you aside and you are again stuck in the wall. And it happens on every map.

@Wyrd.8405 said:I am a new player and I have only one question. Why in every tenth game does one of the team members get stuck in the wall or other textures? What is the use of talking about balance if it is simply dangerous to touch walls in a game. But it still won’t save you, because there are skills that throw you aside and you are again stuck in the wall. And it happens on every map.

thats odd, I got stuck in the wall only once durning my entire playtime, any specifics ?

There’s a few spots say in the rubble on khlyo where any kind of explosion or collision will get you stuck in but say a thief with teleports can still sometimes teleport out of. Other then that the normal stuck in a wall happens when there is a knock back like ranger’s longbow 4 or say a pull from dhs tether and that’s pretty much only happens if a wall is in the way when cast, which hopefully won’t be too often. But if it does usually you should relog your character to load back into the map, because there is a /stuck command which may take longer or just not work

@Tharan.9085 said:Meanwhile I didnt get stuck in 2 yrs and have never put someone into a wall as DH

I got pushed back two nights ago into a wall in pvp by the guards dome while trying to stomp him, got stuck in wall and watched him self rez than burned me down allowing me to respawn, tried unstuck command and did nothing. A reaper pulled me off the kylo mid platform and I was such between the mid platforms base and the planters lol I could jump ontop of planters but not over them. Uve tele in kylo and had same thing happen in samish spot.

I would also like to know why bots are not banned. Sometimes it happens that a team has more bots than real people. They instantly press start and exit at the end of the game. In the game itself, only the mid run and immediately press all the buttons, after which they die. Other players also agree that these are bots and send reports.

@"Wyrd.8405" said:I would also like to know why bots are not banned. Sometimes it happens that a team has more bots than real people. They instantly press start and exit at the end of the game. In the game itself, only the mid run and immediately press all the buttons, after which they die. Other players also agree that these are bots and send reports.Rather than "taking care" of bots, I'd rather have people "take care" of people who keep swearing, spamming and publicly announce they are throwing.Although Anet could just implement an automatic soft ban system that bans accounts from pvp for few hours after X reports. That'd "take care" of both problems.But then people complain about prolonged queue times and others would cry about Anet killing pvp even more.

• 1 month later...

Installed the game, played several matches, saw that nothing had changed, deleted it again. Is it some kind of mockery to do balance patches when you are not able to do even basic things? Why do people get stuck in textures so often? Maybe you should remove such skills from the game as fear, pushing, etc., if they cannot be fixed?https://imgur.com/U5STzVt

• 4 weeks later...