Central Transfer Chamber?

SoulGuardian.6203

I occasionally like to revisit places from GW1.I have GW1 and GW2 maps to compare both and find places I like to visit and see the difference between both, and how time and events have altered them.

I can't seem to find anything related to the central transfer chamber though.Can't even seem to pinpoint it on the map, and where it used to be.

Any ideas?

@"SoulGuardian.6203" said:I occasionally like to revisit places from GW1.I have GW1 and GW2 maps to compare both and find places I like to visit and see the difference between both, and how time and events have altered them.

I can't seem to find anything related to the central transfer chamber though.Can't even seem to pinpoint it on the map, and where it used to be.

Any ideas?

I think it’s around the area people typically WP to for Claw of Jormag.

Edit: Use this.

https://www.thatshaman.com/tools/guide/?v=4&x=-106.5&y=965.75&z=3

The Central Transfer Chamber was deep underground. Several dozens if not hundreds of miles. Since we haven't gone into the Depths in GW2 (not even Rata Novus was that deep underground), we wouldn't really see anything regarding it.

Though we can go to the surface area above it - it's roughly the NE corner of Frostgorge Sound as Ayrilana said.