Warrior with high suvivability?

ArkhamUK.4961

thats actually some> @Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@"noiwk.2760" said:so your advice stick to full zeker + assasin?

Well, if you are fine with less health then full zerker gear with enough crit chance from somewhere to hit 100%.

"full zerker gear with enough crit chance from somewhere to hit 100%." thats something im actually wondering about how and where can i get the crit chance as warrior to hit 100% ? full zeker leaves us at 60% and we dont really get fury or other way to get crit

@noiwk.2760 said:thats actually some> @Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@noiwk.2760 said:so your advice stick to full zeker + assasin?

Well, if you are fine with less health then full zerker gear with enough crit chance from somewhere to hit 100%.

"full zerker gear with enough crit chance from somewhere to hit 100%." thats something im actually wondering about how and where can i get the crit chance as warrior to hit 100% ? full zeker leaves us at 60% and we dont really get fury or other way to get crit

Full Zerkers without any runes, food, sigils, or any other buffs is about 50%. Fury takes that to 70%. Runes of the Thief, signet of Fury, and a bowl of curry butternut squash soup takes that to 98%. 7 precision infusions brings that to 100%.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Full Zerkers without any runes, food, sigils, or any other buffs is about 50%. Fury takes that to 70%. Runes of the Thief, signet of Fury, and a bowl of curry butternut squash soup takes that to 98%. 7 precision infusions brings that to 100%.

as a Sun and Moon wrrior we dont really have Fury up time tho, only 2 seconds from axe 2 .other option is second weapon set having GS cause burst of GS gives Fury. butim not sure it worth the lose of Axe 5.

i wonder if Rune of theif really worth it over Rune of Schoolar as condi gives nothing to SPB

@noiwk.2760 said:

as a Sun and Moon wrrior we dont really have Fury up time tho, only 2 seconds from axe 2 .other option is second weapon set having GS cause burst of GS gives Fury. butim not sure it worth the lose of Axe 5.

i wonder if Rune of theif really worth it over Rune of Schoolar as condi gives nothing to SPB

For Great Justice is a thing. Also axe 2 is 2s per hit, so you can perma maintain fury if you spam it.

If you are soloing then 100% crit is more important than scholar.

Another option is banner of discipline with double standards traited which gives about 9.5% crit chance. Sigil of accuracy is another 7%. There are several ways to get 100% crit chance while solo, it's just easier in group content.

For Great Justice is a thing. Also axe 2 is 2s per hit, so you can perma maintain fury if you spam it.

Another option is banner of discipline with double standards traited which gives about 9.5% crit chance. Sigil of accuracy is another 7%. There are several ways to get 100% crit chance while solo, it's just easier in group content.

ty so much you helped me alot !

@noiwk.2760 said:

No problem. Like I said, its important to get your crit chance to 100%. Thief runes are useful over scholar in that the damage modifier is higher and easier to satisfy the conditions for, and brings a lot of extra precision which opens up utility and sigil slots.

A side note in the event you run OH axe in your other weapon set, Axe 4 does NOT behave the same as Axe 2. The fury on Axe 2 is per hit per mob, so if you hit 5 mobs with both hits of the skill then you get 20s of fury, but with Axe 4 it gives quickness per hit but only once each so you will not be able to stack large amounts of quickness with it. That said Axe 4 traited gives you a 33% uptime of self quickness without boon duration, 66% with 100% boon duration.

No problem. Like I said, its important to get your crit chance to 100%. Thief runes are useful over scholar in that the damage modifier is higher and easier to satisfy the conditions for, and brings a lot of extra precision which opens up utility and sigil slots.

A side note in the event you run OH axe in your other weapon set, Axe 4 does NOT behave the same as Axe 2. The fury on Axe 2 is per hit per mob, so if you hit 5 mobs with both hits of the skill then you get 20s of fury, but with Axe 4 it gives quickness per hit but only once each so you will not be able to stack large amounts of quickness with it. That said Axe 4 traited gives you a 33% uptime of self quickness without boon duration, 66% with 100% boon duration.

thanks ! that helps ! well.. i consider runing Marauder set cause marauder set alone puts you at like 61% crit chance and damage lose doesnt seem to big..and with signet of acc it goes up to 70% crit chance . so wouldnt marauder + Schoolar be nearly as good as zeker + theif ? just with minor damage lose but like 6+k life?

• Make sure you have some Vitality, Toughness is optional but if you do take it don't go above 3k unless you can't help it.
  • Take some Healing Power, but not more than 1k.
  • HealShouts allow for easy resetting, and many of them are good utility (e.g Axe+On My Mark=Instant 25 Vulnerability)
  • The standard defense set is Mace/Shield, infinite blocks, especially on Spellbreaker with Full Counter.
  • The Warhorn offhand provides some additional survival.
  • Some people have luck with the Stances, just beware of timing and boon corruption.

As a general rule "can this help allies" is the key to a Warrior survivor build, and "can this help me" is the key to a Warrior damage build, of course there are exceptions to this rule but for the most part you will find it to be true.

Keep in mind that because Warrior is highest health and armor in the game you should be full glass eventually in PvE.

Get a bit of toughness. Captain or Knight stats on all trinkets, keep Zerk on armor and weapons. Take the Greatsword trait with Might Makes Right, use bursts often and dodge for days.

@"iczek.9628" said:in addition with Healing signet is amazing.Don't do this. Mending straight up heals more and then some, made even better ever since the base cooldown was reduced from 20 to 15, and then made into a Physical skill, which brings it down to 12 seconds when traited. Plus, those conditions aren't going to remove themselves. Use this alongside Shake It Off.

• 2 weeks later...

@InsaneQR.7412 said:There is also a very effective warrior build that can pump out tons of might, gain tons of health and still can run full glass without hampering their survivability to much

Fixed it for you. Honestly that sums up ANY warrior that runs Might Makes Right with some source of might generation anywhere in their build.