Shortbow Sigils

Jugglemonkey.8741

Some of it might depend on when you're switching around your Trickery and DrD traits, I think Sind builds bloodlust, but you'll probably end up supplementing what the gut punch of your build (that's going to be different for you and your matchup) couldn't get from traits and stuff, all of the resource pools of your build kind of get shifted around like a Rubik's Cube until everything's covered or at their threshold. I'm on a different build that's pretty close to my DE build so I'm still using draining/absorption but cleanse or energy would probably have more impact on a normal build.

@Sobx.1758@kash.9213The matchup I'm in now has a lot of condi players (WSR) so cleansing and generosity have worked out pretty nicely today. I'm running a condi DE build that has loads of cleanse and a glass DE build for sniping in build slots 2 and 3, so I don't need this build to do masses of damage, just to be hard to kill/catch. If you don't run DA, do you feel like there's enough poison uptime for choking gas to interrupt reliably?