World War III

expandas.7051

Hey everyone. I'm putting together a team to fight Blacktide, Desolation, and Whiteside Ridge on weekends during EU prime. If you're interested in difficult fights and think you have what it takes to win, shoot me a message. Being able to record and share gameplay footage is a massive plus. Thanks!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"expandas.7051" said:Hey folks. Bags with Pandas is recruiting 50 NA GvGers to cross the pond and farm EU. We'll be moving after relinks and raiding Saturdays and Sundays at 10AM PST (EU prime time) for 2-4 hours. If you think you're up to the challenge, shoot me a message! Cheers.

I remember the last time NA gvg guilds came to "farm" EU they got destroyed lelBut ofc then its the overseas lag.

@RedShark.9548 said:

@"expandas.7051" said:Hey folks. Bags with Pandas is recruiting 50 NA GvGers to cross the pond and farm EU. We'll be moving after relinks and raiding Saturdays and Sundays at 10AM PST (EU prime time) for 2-4 hours. If you think you're up to the challenge, shoot me a message! Cheers.

I remember the last time NA gvg guilds came to "farm" EU they got destroyed lelBut ofc then its the overseas lag.

Yes but this time will be different, they are bringing 50 to the shootout!

@expandas.7051 said:Hey folks. Bags with Pandas is recruiting 50 NA GvGers to cross the pond and farm EU. We'll be moving after relinks and raiding Saturdays and Sundays at 10AM PST (EU prime time) for 2-4 hours. If you think you're up to the challenge, shoot me a message! Cheers.

Don't forget to join Desolation linked server.

@Sovereign.1093 said:dont most major guilds play 6pm 7pm server time? i used to command 6pm to pm server time. was fun.19:00 GMT / 20:00 CET is the real prime start, but yes of course there will be a fair bit of players from 18:00 CET. Guilds larger than 5 are very rare before prime.

(Sidenote, the French are always an hour late. Too full on wine and baguettes I guess).

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:Please video or live stream your adventure.

this :3 > @Dawdler.8521 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:dont most major guilds play 6pm 7pm server time? i used to command 6pm to pm server time. was fun.19:00 GMT / 20:00 CET is the real prime start, but yes of course there will be a fair bit of players from 18:00 CET. Guilds larger than 5 are very rare before prime.

(Sidenote, the French are always an hour late. Too full on wine and baguettes I guess).

ah yes. liberty starts at that time 7 and up. also sep when he used to play and lead iron.