World War III

expandas.7051

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Garrus.7403 said:

@"Stand The Wall.6987" said:you should make a 50 man burn fb zerg lolburn the hereticsOh I see. Just need 2 scrappers to deal with that.

Secret NA strategys btw ?

I always laugh to myself a little when I hear "but scrapper" cuz it demonstrates a lack of cooldown knowledge as well as how 2 of the scraps cleanses actually work.

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@expandas.7051 said:Please read.

you have to understand, eu hasn't won a gvg with na since ep. so it's all forum puff for now. :)

if this happens. :3 i hope eu does prepare. it's been 2 almost 3 years now? i'm sure eu gvg catched up.

And GvGs were 50v50 since...?

Also, when eP was beaten they came to EU, so they had the 'disadvantage' of lag etc just as much as when EU went to fight NA over there, which if memory serves right, we've had to go to you a lot more than any of you came to us.

Time for LAN event, 3 best of NA vs 3 best of EU then we can finally stop measuring egos in a videogame which you all so sincerly need, it looks like jpp, Might be a better choice if you all can just be happy instead. People are actually taking actions and doing stuff they want to do, rather then drool over EU>NA NA>EU Blabla

@"YouWillHide.9847" said:Time for LAN event, 3 best of NA vs 3 best of EU then we can finally stop measuring egos in a videogame which you all so sincerly need, it looks like jpp, Might be a better choice if you all can just be happy instead. People are actually taking actions and doing stuff they want to do, rather then drool over EU>NA NA>EU BlablaEU wins by default anyway, we will always have denser egos due to the metric system.

@Fish.2769 said:

you have to understand, eu hasn't won a gvg with na since ep. so it's all forum puff for now. :)

if this happens. :3 i hope eu does prepare. it's been 2 almost 3 years now? i'm sure eu gvg catched up.

Also, when eP was beaten they came to EU, so they had the 'disadvantage' of lag etc just as much as when EU went to fight NA over there, which if memory serves right, we've had to go to you a lot more than any of you came to us.

i love that reason. =)

now if expandas do go there with his gang. be nice and let the fight speak for itself.

and yes, unfortunately na so far is still wearing the gvg crown. so time to prove it in the fight =)

id love to come and join too but its at office hours. :/

@Sovereign.1093 said:

i love that reason. =)

now if expandas do go there with his gang. be nice and let the fight speak for itself.

and yes, unfortunately na so far is still wearing the gvg crown. so time to prove it in the fight =)

Your still missing the point of 50v50 isn't a GvG but blob fights should be fun i guess? Mostly depends on the MU tbh, i can't see everyone moving just to fight some NA guys for a weekend...

i love that reason. =)

Your still missing the point of 50v50 isn't a GvG but blob fights should be fun i guess? Mostly depends on the MU tbh, i can't see everyone moving just to fight some NA guys for a weekend...

you didnt read the thread did you. 50 is an inside joke. of course im not even sure if this will come to pass.

im not really sure if theres enough ppl in eu who cares about this anyway. but i suppose na will wear the crown a little longer

I think there are quite a lot of people in the americas playing on EU servers. You'll get some resistance these days, there are huge zergs running into the early mornings (EU time) on many some national servers, but the quality tends to be extremely questionable - I don't know whether it's generous to blame that on lag or not.