Balance patch notes - 3.12

bambi.6214

Yo. Garbage choices/changes as always.

Just like i said 3 months ago,before getting banned for 3 days multiple times by "Forum Moderator.4923" for expressing my opinions in an "uNsAfE wAY FoR aLL tHe mEmBERs" on BS changes by the BS dev team.

Im asking again: can we have the dev team just focusing on releasing mounts and skins?!Clearly they dont know what the hell they are doing anymore with classes.MAYBE Detection Pulse was fine where it was...MAYBE the FUNCTION gyro was FINE how it was.

Cant wait for 2020: Detection Pulse on Glue Shot cos WHY Not right!?No damn clues anyway.WHY update unused/poor utility skills (no one cares from 2011) when you can just ruin whats working and call it a day.

@ForumModerator.4923 im expecting you to send me an other BS mail soon. "You have been warned" lel

EDIT: HOW ABOUT putting Detection Pulse on Forum Moderator.4923

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime I read newly released balance patch notes I get overwhelmed by vicarious shame and have to take a break after reading every few sentences.

( Nah just kidding, just trying to show of the new word I learned today 15 minutes ago)(Beter use it while I can still remember it)( Sure hope I used it correctly)

Remember this one? (Net shot)

March 27, 2018
Fixed a bug that prevented players from being able to fire this skill at targets behind them.July 16, 2019
Fixed a bug that could allow this skill to be fired backward.

Something about these balance patches kinda make me feel like I'm being trolled.

The one good thing about these patches is that I get to see my old roaming buddies after several weeks/months , when they log in to check the changes (to then see them rage quit the game again after a few hours).

@"ilMasa.2546" said:Yo. Garbage choices/changes as always.

Just like i said 3 months ago,before getting banned for 3 days multiple times by "Forum Moderator.4923" for expressing my opinions in an "uNsAfE wAY FoR aLL tHe mEmBERs" on BS changes by the BS dev team.

Im asking again: can we have the dev team just focusing on releasing mounts and skins?!Clearly they dont know what the hell they are doing anymore with classes.MAYBE Detection Pulse was fine where it was...MAYBE the FUNCTION gyro was FINE how it was.

Cant wait for 2020: Detection Pulse on Glue Shot cos WHY Not right!?No kitten clues anyway.WHY update unused/poor utility skills (no one cares from 2011) when you can just ruin whats working and call it a day.

@ForumModerator.4923 im expecting you to send me an other BS mail soon. "You have been warned" lel

EDIT: HOW ABOUT putting Detection Pulse on Forum Moderator.4923

We'r save in here, nobody looks into Engineer's forum and nobody cares to give engi some decent thought-through changes, or look through some really decent analysis and suggestions in here.

still relevant 2013 video

Edit: don't forget to buy gems!