Premade in Ranked?

Thorstienn.1642

So tonight, had 3 matches in a row with my wife against the same 2 duos. I know they are all in a guild together as (foolishly I guess) one from each team is repping the same guild, so I get they can communicate with each other etc. No idea about the 5th.What I want to know is, how is it possible for them to actually queue together like that? Wouldn't even the fact they get the same match results "force them" to be on opposing teams in a subsequent match?

It's because they sync with different professions, and they try 2 smash the same button at same time. If they go in enemy one side loses, if they go together they all win as they are premade x4 on ts.Not too shabby, the perfect pvp system being manipulated .

Seen that too , so is whatever.

Is so awesome about this perfect matchmaking system , that is supposed to do the proper job, but is so broken that the guys from anet don't even notice.I think that in order to que , it has something to do with the location that you que from too. Guild hall example.

They should implement the pvp system from gw1, 5 matches randoms, above +5 wins u get into team land matches, above+10 u get into +5 teams ranked pvp .IF u win with pugs u go all the way till u lose . So hard to use the IQ nowadays.

I got matched with my friend last season 8 games in a row. He had the objectively worse team every time, likely because he was around 100 rating above me.

We don’t really queue dodge or anything like that, we just play, so after every match we’re probably queuing up at the same time.

He’s better than me so I was extremely motivated to destroy him as hard as I can. That’s the definition of a friendship of 7 years.

By the end of the 8 matches I managed to steal all his rating, landing in 1580 and he rage quit for a week PepeLaugh

We’re still friends