GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@SoulGuardian.6203 said:

@Solanum.6983 said:Now that Back pieces can be dyed I'd love to see a nice Backpack Glider combo pair of Wings with different patterns. <3

Can they?Not on mine.Only gliders as they always been.

Sorry should've been more clear, I meant that now they've brought in dye-able back pieces with the capes and have said they can do it for future items that It'd be nice to see a glider backpack combo that you could fully dye.

A dyable version of the wild magic backpack

People love this backpack & keep demanding it -- I got it for the backpack, not the glider. If there's worry people would complain, then change it slightly, do something similar to the wild magic backpack as a floaty magic effect. Ideally purchased outright -- since that's the current problem with the wild magic.

A dyable version of the Electromagnetic-Descender Glider

This is one of my favorite gliders, and it would be nice to have a similar themed glider that you could dye: No wings, no physical components, just a "magical effect" centered around the character

I would be over the moon if head pieces from more of the outfits were made as separate armor skin the way the Shrine Guardian ears are.Wish list in descending order of burning desire:

• Inquest Exo Suit scouter eyepiece (This one most of all it is easy money)
  • Hexed Outfit Straw Hat (as in Female version) so male also get cool straw hat
  • First Follower Desmina Horns
  • Ghostly Outfit spooky ghosty face
  • Raiment of Lich Hood

@"Gryphon.2875" said:This little chap's ensemble as an Outfit, with toggle-able gloves.wJ84TH1.jpg

I can't help with the top of her outfit, but you can find the pants she's wearing for very cheap on TP if you search up "Common clothes tonic" it's only a few silver, and also already has no gloves! (No shoes either) it looks like this: Common Clothing Outfit. Trade it in right away to Black Lion Exchange merchant for wardrobe unlock!

long time im asking in gem store requests Mini Avian 3 Pack but still nothing and i think coz of wiki message-"Players may still possess the item, but it can no longer be acquired."-there is no way to get it even for black lion mini tickets-so im asking to bring back this item atleast once for winter theme coz there is snow owl or raven which is birds of winter and i want all 3 birds in this item-so pls sell it in gem store or make it possible for tickets atleast for celebrating winter or christmas theme coz i want it most but there is no way to get it.

long time im asking in gem store requests Mini Avian 3 Pack but still nothing and i think coz of wiki message-"Players may still possess the item, but it can no longer be acquired."-there is no way to get it even for black lion mini tickets-so im asking to bring back this item atleast once for winter theme coz there is snow owl or raven which is birds of winter and i want all 3 birds in this item-so pls sell it in gem store or make it possible for tickets atleast for celebrating winter or christmas theme coz i want it most but there is no way to get it.

I really don't understand why they haven't brought this back. They could either put the 3-pack back in the gem store or make the minis available in-game again and make them tradable (so no one's stuck with useless extras). I see people all the time saying they'd like to get one, two or all three so I'm sure it would be popular however they did it.

@Amy of Darkness.5248 said:

@"Gryphon.2875" said:This little chap's ensemble as an Outfit, with toggle-able gloves.
wJ84TH1.jpg

I can't help with the top of her outfit, but you can find the pants she's wearing for very cheap on TP if you search up "Common clothes tonic" it's only a few silver, and also already has no gloves! (No shoes either) it looks like this:
. Trade it in right away to Black Lion Exchange merchant for wardrobe unlock!

I'm glad you brought this up because it drives me mad. I'd really like to see all this sort of asuran clothes available in the wardrove as parts. There are several outfits and not just for asuras: each race has unavailable clothes that NPCs wear and combine.

I think all these "new" clothes should appear in the wardrobe (each character might see just clothes depending of they race, to avoid a ton of unavailable parts) and also divide Common Clothing Outfit in parts to the wardrobe.

It's up to the staff if they want to put them in Gem Store or in exchange for gold/karma with a NPC but please, give us some way to get it.

Thank you.

@Jimskan.4150 said:

@"Gryphon.2875" said:This little chap's ensemble as an Outfit, with toggle-able gloves.
wJ84TH1.jpg

I can't help with the top of her outfit, but you can find the pants she's wearing for very cheap on TP if you search up "Common clothes tonic" it's only a few silver, and also already has no gloves! (No shoes either) it looks like this:
. Trade it in right away to Black Lion Exchange merchant for wardrobe unlock!

I'm glad you brought this up because it drives me mad. I'd really like to see
all
this sort of asuran clothes available in the wardrove as parts. There are several outfits and not just for asuras: each race has unavailable clothes that NPCs wear and combine.

I think all these "new" clothes should appear in the wardrobe (each character might see just clothes depending of they race, to avoid a ton of unavailable parts) and also divide
in parts to the wardrobe.

It's up to the staff if they want to put them in Gem Store or in exchange for gold/karma with a NPC but
please
give us some way to get it

Thank you.

/signed x10000

Please do a sword skin that has a wavy blade, with a skull by the handle and that displays a blue/green spirit - like coil when wielded.

Edit:Also please add mercenary slots for private instances.Except, instead of being a pre selected character, we can pick whoever we want from our roster when we go into an instance, or assign a different one to each character.Example, say you have Mario Plummer, you could pre define Luigi plummer to always be his partner. But you could choose any other character from your roster to be some other's partner, instead of having just the one character assigned for all other characters.

I will surely, definitely spend some money in it.Maybe we could have up to 3 sidekicks in one instance?Maybe 500 Gems each?

I am playing Path Of Fire again, and feel that some instances just have way too many enemies that spam conditions galore. No matter how good of a player you are, you need help... and not everyone is willing to go into your private instances; that's when mercs come in.

I hope persistency counts and the dev team works on a shrine guardian tail for backpack...maybe somewhere around new year?Please make devil tails too and I have all faith in our artistic dev crew thinking of more tails!Tails would really be wonderfulPlease take it in consideration

@Veryl.7861 said:I hope persistency counts and the dev team works on a shrine guardian tail for backpack...maybe somewhere around new year?Please make devil tails too and I have all faith in our artistic dev crew thinking of more tails!Tails would really be wonderfulPlease take it in consideration

Not a bad idea.I can see it appealing to a lot of people, especially those who are into anime, and things of that nature.Still, don't know if it will ever come to fruition.Some might say that if you want a tail, just play a charr.

I know it's not the same thing. I personally wouldn’t use them, but a lot of people might.Do a poll and see people’s oppinions.Might help encourage devs.

@"Gautama.5378" said:long time im asking in gem store requests Mini Avian 3 Pack but still nothing and i think coz of wiki message-"Players may still possess the item, but it can no longer be acquired."-there is no way to get it even for black lion mini tickets-so im asking to bring back this item atleast once for winter theme coz there is snow owl or raven which is birds of winter and i want all 3 birds in this item-so pls sell it in gem store or make it possible for tickets atleast for celebrating winter or christmas theme coz i want it most but there is no way to get it.

Oh did you see? It's not in a 3 pack but the raven and owl are in the minis available now! Thought of this request when I saw them, thought you should know they're available if you haven't checked yet! Go get those birds!

Also pitching in a third vote, the previous posted request for a whole bunch of the civilian wear to be made available. Sometimes we wanna get comfy & casual!(also also-- wish I could tell better whether I thumbs-upped a post or not because I forgot I did already and it revoked it, and now I feel bad!)