[NA] Returning player looking to join or start an older-age-player guild.

Ahksar.8159

Hello everyone, I`m currently playing in Ehmry Bay and am looking for a guild with players over 30 years of age (at least).I value my free time and play semi-casually but am always willing to pitch in with whatever needs doing (If informed in advance).Willing to switch servers if necessary, My 2 most active characters are Ahksar and Shin if you want to speak to me ingame. I also have Discord if necessary.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi, Ahksar!

I can totally understand the appeal of a guild with older members. The guild I lead, Café Solidarity, has mostly older members. I’m in my mid-thirties, as is my spouse. Almost all of us are in our 30s, with a few people who are 26-29, two teenagers, and someone who is 74.

If you’d like to find out more about us, please check out our official recruitment thread here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/91141/na-pvx-cafe-cafe-solidarity-for-people-at-the-margins-e-g-poc-lgbtqia-disabled-more

It’s got a link to our Discord, and our introductions channel is public, so you can read a bit about the people who would be your guildmates if you joined. =)

I hope we hear from you soon!