My theory build for every Professions.

Cheshire Rabbid.7430

Greeting everyone ones again. You might have seemed me around post thread on needing build help. Well, I'm at it again since the big update to some of the builds. I will tell you what I like about the profession and what I want out of these builds and what I need the most help in. I would say for just about all of them is choosing what gear and traits in specs I should use for it. Before anyone asks I'm doing only PvE stuff. Mostly open word stuff and any other kind of PvE stuff.

Engineer: I love the whole kit thing as it makes the class so vastly and different ways to play it. I mostly I'm a fan of the explosives part so I went around build that with my explosives able to bleed enemy witch, in turn, will give me a lot of might. For Gear, I was thinking of either Viper or Grieving for gear so that where I need the most advice on.

Necromancer: I do love minions but I also love the reaper thing as it looks awesome. So I build a mix between the two witches able to switch between minion skills and skill that chill. The Reap behind from chill with it is able to make enemies vulnerability which in return allows me to stack up might. What advice I would say I need on this as the Reaper second trait tree. I have right now Chilling Victory but the other two seem good too.

Warrior: I will admit there nothing that really is interesting to me about this class but I like to have all the classes so I made this build base off the famous WW2 soldier

. My Mad Jack build (or Mad Jackie if playing female) is using a longbow and a sword just like Jack did but with a touch. because of weapons, I was thinking of making my warrior a bust condition warrior. I'm fine with Arms and Berserker but I'm open for a three trait to replaces Strength or it's good where it is.

Elementalist: This class selling point is that you seemly can be able to switch between attunement which makes you able to do a bit of everything better than others on her, like a red mage from FFXIV. Thought this build I base off the shaman from the world of warcraft specific the Enhancement spec, a warrior shaman the challenges the elements thought his weapons and a bit of Elementalist with the new switch machined for this and the engineer. The Weaver seems the best way to do the Enhancement part.

Thief: Like the warrior, there nothing that really interested expired for its spec of Deadeye, witched turns you into a snip so I build it based of one-shot normal enemies and do big damages on bosses. I think I got it pretty down but don't hurt to get a second eye on it.

Revenant: This class is indeed interesting but did find it hard to make a build with it. I kind of want to make a bit of a mix between the Renegade, Demon, and Assassin build. I was thinking of hight crit conditions build, even if that possible.

These next three are the ones I have been having the most trouble making a build for so I really need help in them

Mesmer: I like the whole being able to make a tiny army of me to do a little damage and able to taunt my foes then making huge damages with shatter. I'm trying to make a balanced between a phantasm/clone/illusions and shattering build. I also like the look of the staff on it as it seems so random and adds a bit of fun in the build. I haven't really decided if I should make it pure power shatter clone build or a coni shatter clone build.

Ranger: The Ranger is out of the three is easiest to make a build as I like the soulbeast idead so I want from there. Of the weapons, I like from there are the axes and warhorn. The dagger I went with since it part of the soulbeast spec. I would guess it is a bleeding condition DPS.

Guardian: This class is the hardest for me to make a build for so I diced to go what it three virtue base one, conditions, toughness and healing power. I would guess I think the Guardian fits as a tank. I know I won't get to do as much damage as my other build would do but as there say, if you hit the enemy enough with a stick, he will die.

That what I have. Please give any tips and ideas on any of my build on how I can make them better.

@"sdt.1697" said:Greeting everyone ones again. You might have seemed me around post thread on needing build help. Well, I'm at it again since the big update to some of the builds. I will tell you what I like about the profession and what I want out of these builds and what I need the most help in. I would say for just about all of them is choosing what gear and traits in specs I should use for it. Before anyone asks I'm doing only PvE stuff. Mostly open word stuff and any other kind of PvE stuff.

Necromancer: I do love minions but I also love the reaper thing as it looks awesome. So I build a mix between the two witches able to switch between minion skills and skill that chill. The Reap behind from chill with it is able to make enemies vulnerability which in return allows me to stack up might. What advice I would say I need on this as the Reaper second trait tree. I have right now Chilling Victory but the other two seem good too.

Soul Reaping to focus on your Shroud abilities, or Spite to focus on Vulnerability/might stacking, or Blood for more sustain.

Warrior: I will admit there nothing that really is interesting to me about this class but I like to have all the classes so I made this build base off the famous WW2 soldier

. My Mad Jack build (or Mad Jackie if playing female) is using a longbow and a sword just like Jack did but with a touch. because of weapons, I was thinking of making my warrior a bust condition warrior. I'm fine with Arms and Berserker but I'm open for a three trait to replaces Strength or it's good where it is.

Discipline will put burning on your LongBow AA with crack shot and reduce LB CDs. You'll also get shorter weapon swap CDs.

Ranger: The Ranger is out of the three is easiest to make a build as I like the soulbeast idead so I want from there. Of the weapons, I like from there are the axes and warhorn. The dagger I went with since it part of the soulbeast spec. I would guess it is a bleeding condition DPS.

Bleed and poison really. Dip into skirmishing and wilderness survival. Marksmanship instead of Skirmishing if you want to focus on Power DPS though.

Guardian: This class is the hardest for me to make a build for so I diced to go what it three virtue base one, conditions, toughness and healing power. I would guess I think the Guardian fits as a tank. I know I won't get to do as much damage as my other build would do but as there say, if you hit the enemy enough with a stick, he will die.

Look into Amplified Wrath in the Radiance line and Permeating Wrath in the Virtues line. Lots of burning there. As you kill things spam your Justice Virtue for AoE blind.

That what I have. Please give any tips and ideas on any of my build on how I can make them better.

@"sdt.1697" said:Elementalist: This class selling point is that you seemly can be able to switch between attunement which makes you able to do a bit of everything better than others on her, like a red mage from FFXIV. Thought this build I base off the shaman from the world of warcraft specific the Enhancement spec, a warrior shaman the challenges the elements thought his weapons and a bit of Elementalist with the new switch machined for this and the engineer. The Weaver seems the best way to do the Enhancement part.

I would recommend Marauder trinkets, but it's fine.

You are mostly ok with the trait lines if you are ok with being glassy.

Finally, the only thing with the utilities would be Conjure Flame Axe; I would swap it for Arcane Shield, Arcane Blast, Primordial Stance, Twist of Fate, Conjured Lightning Hammer or Conjured Ice Bow... the thing is that the Conjured Axe is... not that good. However, if you like the Conjured Axe, then it's totally fine.

Thank you for all the feedback I got so far. As I siad I'm into DPS, excited my mostly tanky Guardian I tell in the conditions part I have: Engineer, Warrior, Revenant, and Guardian. In my power build, there are: Necromancer, Elementalist, and Thief. So the only two I don't what kind of damages there go with are Mesmure and Rangers. So I'm opened for another Power base build with either of them and one to be a wild card or even a between power and conid build. So who better in a power build, Mesmure or Rangers. Also here are the changes I made to this class base on everyone's feedback. Beskrer, Wever and Firebrand