Commander tag and party of 5 members and more questions

Hi guysI have questions about tag of commander.Is possible i turn on my commander tag in dungeons of 5 guys, or story instances? I see only options for create a squad of 10 guys or 50 guys but not any option for create a group of 5 guys for dungeons for example.

If is possible turn on my tag commander in a group for a dungeon what can i turn tag?

Another question about private squads: If i have create a private squad players not in my squad not can see my tag commander in map of game or minimap. A question is if they can see my commander tag in my head character or no?

Thx all

@faruscapatinhas.9610 said:Hi guysI have questions about tag of commander.Is possible i turn on my commander tag in dungeons of 5 guys, or story instances? I see only options for create a squad of 10 guys or 50 guys but not any option for create a group of 5 guys for dungeons for example.

If is possible turn on my tag commander in a group for a dungeon what can i turn tag?

Another question about private squads: If i have create a private squad players not in my squad not can see my tag commander in map of game or minimap. A question is if they can see my commander tag in my head character or no?

Thx all

I'm not cerain about squad in dungeon - I know that you can't enter the home instance as a squad (you'll just enter on your own), but maybe it's possible to convert when everyone's already in?

I can answer about Private Squad - other players can not see the tag until they join the squad.

I tested this in a story instance: I can enter and play it with tag commander. But if i turn off tag and enter in instance i not can turn this tag.

If i have a tag commander i can enter in instance, with another player in my group, but he not have message for enter in my instance. he only have this message if i enter with no tag. but if enter with no tag i not can turn on tag.

Before a long time ago all commander can turn tag in instances story in a group or dungeons. the problem is ArenaNet only give options for create a raid squad or a 50 players squad.

Not understand why ArenaNet not give options for create a 5 members squad for dungeons or story instances. This is stupid. If i want command a group in one dungeon for news players learn this not understand why i not can turn tag commander if before i can turn it?

If i go to help friends in one dungeon or story party with no tag commander is more hard and at most news players go out of dungeons, leave group, and also stop playing this game. the ArenaNet are not understand this and most can not buy another expansion of game.

And in story is same. I see certain instances with no any info location of others players of party: We see not smalled ball of players in minimap or main map.

If ArenaNet want more m money and sell more contest of game they need stop solo instances of story people not love this. i am speaking of new peoples. At most i see they hate story of this game.