LF Guild to Call Home [TC](PvP, WvW, PvE)

Blizz.2695

Returning player.It has been a little while since I have played, but returning and looking to find a place to call home. I want to find a place that has a great community, that is friendly, helpful and active. Discord is a must for me, the social aspect of MMOs is incredibly important to me. I'm currently interested in learning Dungeons, Raids and Fractals --- quit forever back lol. Until then, I'm enjoying the PvP lobby, researching the WvW scene and building my classes.

Currently maxed: Guardian (Dragonhunter) -- though I am considering Firebrand.Leveling: Revenant -- Most likely will be running Renegade.

From there, I just want to re-learn the game and enjoy playing with new found friends.Look forward to hearing from prospects, thank you.

Hiya, Blizz!

This isn't my guild, but you might be interested in Remnants of Hope: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/58633/got-the-looking-for-guild-blues-theres-hope-for-you-yet-pvx-raids-rp-na-tc

They're on Tarnished Coast and do a bit of everything. The link above is to their recruitment thread. I hear they're a pretty great group of people, so maybe they'd work out as a good guild family for you!

Best of luck in your search!