Would you like a new dungeon? Or maybe a new raid, strike, or fractal?

Bron.9647

@Fueki.4753 said:

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:What would be a decent reward after doing a strike?Rares and/or exotics, maybe monetary reward.

Even NEW and UNIQUE ARMOUR SETS would be nice.But the art team is busy making skins and outfits for the gem shop.

Sure, 1 random rare or exotic added to current rewards sounds decent enough.

Considering that dhuum raid boss gives 2 gold and 1 random exotic every week, strike rewards cant be that high.Doesn't Dhuum also give Ascended stuff and ingredients for legendary items?That aside, raising raid loot is not impossible.

U have a chance for ascended gear yes, like you do in almost every content.

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:What would be a decent reward after doing a strike?Rares and/or exotics, maybe monetary reward.

Even NEW and UNIQUE ARMOUR SETS would be nice.But the art team is busy making skins and outfits for the gem shop.

Considering that dhuum raid boss gives 2 gold and 1 random exotic every week, strike rewards cant be that high.Doesn't Dhuum also give Ascended stuff and ingredients for legendary items?That aside, raising raid loot is not impossible.

You have much higher chance of getting ascended from raids than general content tho.

You also get currency towards ascended.

I think strikes should have their own currency, to buy exotic armor and weapons, with selectable stats. Thats a useful reward for that would help people progress their gear to raid suitable without being better than doing raids as its not ascended.

@Lottie.5370 said:I'd like to see more fractals and raids, even if the raids were released one boss at a time.

I think they could do something similar with dungeons and just release one path at a time, as well as adding weapons and armor over time (as long as there are SOME rewards for running it), rather than having to create it all at once. I think people would just be happy to have new content.

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@Fueki.4753 said:I'd really like more dungeons.The game needs more casual instanced content (and no, Strikes aren't).

How is strikes not casual content?Put 10 casual players in one and you will find out. Painfully.

I'm sure putting those same players in a dungeon would have the exact same result, only waste more of their time since dungeons take longer to beat than Strikes and there is no way to enter one without pre-making the team.

@Vinceman.4572 said:

@"FOX.3582" said:51% Wants more dungeons.Arenanet: (ツ)_/¯ We are going to stop working on dungeons gurr durrr nnjjuurr.

Even if the whole communiy voted it wouldn't have been "We are going to stop working on dungeons." They already stopped in 2013.

I thought it was clear from my reaction that a huge majority of people never wanted Anet to stop working on dungeons back at 2013 in the first place. Guess it’s too hard to read, interpret and comprehend for some people ...

@FOX.3582 said:

@FOX.3582 said:51% Wants more dungeons.Arenanet: (ツ)_/¯ We are going to stop working on dungeons gurr durrr nnjjuurr.

Even if the whole communiy voted it wouldn't have been "We are going to stop working on dungeons." They already stopped in 2013.

I thought it was clear from my reaction that a huge majority of people never wanted Anet to stop working on dungeons back at 2013 in the first place. Guess it’s too hard to read, interpret and comprehend for some people ...

Your post didn't imply that in the slightest. Try again next time.

@Blocki.4931 said:It would be cool to have some instanced content in the open world that isn't just essentially a boss fight or story mission, but explorable and with multiple encounters and events. I just miss the feeling of that. Having people stand at the entrance and all.

But Fractals exist and they do essentially that already so it won't happen.

I don't agree, Fractals and dungeons are very different. Just the way you explore them is different.If you take Citadel of Flames for instance, it has a story mode and 3 explorable paths. I know that some fractals are very similar and could be packed with each other, but they don't have all the lore and reward that a dungeon have.

• 3 weeks later...

@Taygus.4571 said:

You have much higher chance of getting ascended from raids than general content tho.

You also get currency towards ascended.

I think strikes should have their own currency, to buy exotic armor and weapons, with selectable stats. Thats a useful reward for that would help people progress their gear to raid suitable without being better than doing raids as its not ascended.

Not a bad idea, but i fear anet would over do it with different currencys per strike mission instead of one combined one.

However, having a unique reward tree available per strike mission would get me to do them again regardless. As it is now, theres no incentive for me to accomplish them since i have the achievements.

I'd like something completely new: Open World dungeons. We had something similiar once: the Tower of Nightmares.Make it so you have to fight through it to get to the next stage / map, thinning out the population the higher you go and making it more and more difficult the higher you ascent / the deeper you go into the dungeon.

I mean fractals are basically dungeons but in a new system, with some unique features like AR. Its main point though was to allow anet to make dungeons that have no impact on the real world so they can go anywhere. Also they aren't expected to make 4 different versions in the same map. But I'd much rather have real dungeons that have a real effect, even if it was one path and random armor piece rewards (like raids) and not full sets