?‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard ?‍☠️

EremiteAngel.9765

• 4 weeks later...

@Yonghui.8132 said:ooh Eremite. At first I was:disappointed: disappointed I’m not on the list xD. Then I read it again. Nice mate ?--Qianye

You’re not on the list because I’ve never beaten you ?If one day you let me win, I’ll add you in ?

Off the top of my head, there are 4 really good roamers that I hope to win one day.

• Omni Mirage Qianye (I’ve never seen you lose a 1 vs 1 so I wonder if I can ever win lol)
  • KAOS Dragonhunter Cedredor (I’ve lost to every single version of his Guardian at least 5 times now ?)
  • Youtuber Herald Tubby (I’m pretty sure I don’t stand any chance against him in the current meta)
  • QQ Daredevil Beepbop? (I fought him only once in the past and it was a really close fight. Unfortunately I lost XD)

• 4 weeks later...

Updated main post for the month of Jan.I actually managed to beat a Cake Walk member after multiple tries!So happy when I won criesApparently some of them have created accounts on NA...I could post the video of some of our duels if anyone's interested to see :#

Legend:?‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.??Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

• 1 month later...

Updated main post for the month of Feb.Wowowow.The new patch has breathed new life ? into the graveyardOpponents that I've never thought I could beat are suddenly a resident here now.3 new youtubers, a slew of top guilds added and the BOZ ele that I've tried for years to beat.Necros OP please nerf.

Legend:?‍☠️New residents for the month will be flagged.??Foes that I feel are exceptionally strong.

• 4 weeks later...

@"EremiteAngel.9765" said:qnJt8at.gif

Hello fellow beloved Necromancers!

Being a nerdy GW2 player obsessed with using Necromancer for Solo Roaming in WvW, I've spent the past 6 years of my life on this unforgettable journey.In memory, I would like to create a small graveyard in the Necro forum as a memorial for all the respectable WvW foes that I've fought, lost to and eventually overcome.The longest one took me 5 years of losing repeatedly before finally getting a win :o

This Graveyard will be updated regularly as I add more crosses to the plot of land...If you recognize any of them, feel free to place some flowers and write an eulogy.Note: There are no Necromancer Roamers in this graveyard because we don't kill our own :3

✝️ Crosses littering the Graveyard ✝️

~Streamers/Youtubers/Users~

• ?Streamer Hadi - Warrior and Berserker! (One of the strongest I've fought - knows how to kill Necros very well)

• ?Streamer Wilson Storm - Berserker! (Beat him once after multiple tries)

• ?Streamer Gladomer - Warrior, Ranger and Druid! (My fave foe to fight during vanilla GW2, always a challenge)

• Streamer Kirito Emperor Azuro - Dragonhunter!

• Streamer Aria on the Planetes (IA) - Chrono!

• Streamer Strachii - Mirage!

• Streamer Souls - Holosmith!

• ??Youtuber Donee - Druid!

• ?Youtuber Kiritsugu - Druid!

• ?Youtuber Aikijinx - Deadeye! (The stars aligned that day and I managed to win 1 out of 3 fights on my Power Reaper)

• ?Youtuber Noodica - Deadeye and Thief!

• ?Youtuber Redeemer - ?‍☠️Daredevil!

• ?Youtuber Vaans - ?‍☠️Spellbreaker!

• ?Youtuber Pants are Success - ?‍☠️Herald!

• ??User Darckwind - Dragonhunter! (1 win for me after like 10 tries...he looks so familiar I think he is the top DH I fought during HOT!)

• ??User Shamanlord - Soulbeast & Scrapper! (One of the strongest Boonbeast I fought)

• ??User No Challenge - Herald! (Was a smurf account but one of the strongest technically adept Herald I faced)

• ??User Legend - Soulbeast! (Was a smurf account but one of the strongest technically adept Soulbeast I faced)

• ??User Ryanhirsch - Daredevil!

• ??User Turk - ?‍☠️Deadeye!

• ?User Tintin - Engineer!

• ?User Xann - Dragonhunter!

• ?User Oscuro - Warrior!

• User Onifrix - Soulbeast!

• User Kiss - Dragonhunter!

• User Devilman - Mirage!

• User Nikelaus - Deadeye and Soulbeast!

• User Moutzaheadin - Mirage!

• User Alveen - Renegade!

• User Moon - Scrapper!

• User Knite - Holosmith!

• User Danilo - Soulbeast!

• User Syphon - ?‍☠️Mirage!

• User Straegen - ?‍☠️Daredevil!

• User Darkus - ?‍☠️Druid!

• User Arjunajoe - ?‍☠️Daredevil!

• User Azaessevar - ?‍☠️Deadeye!

• And many more!

~Guilds~

• ???Eternal Vigil (EV) - Soulbeast & Mirage! (I managed to beat this Mesmer once after 5 years of trying :3 )
  • ??Killing as Organized Sport (KAOS) - Weaver & ?‍☠️Scrapper!
  • ??The/Tha Rubberduckies (QUAK) - Deadeye, Herald & Mirage! (never managed to beat their Warrior - too strong)
  • ??Dark Cloud (DC) - Daredevil (best in NA)!
  • ??Ferocious Arsenal of Resolve (FEAR) - Warrior & Thief! (one of the strongest guilds I fought, extremely tough)
  • ??Lots of Serious Excuses (LOSE) - Thief!
  • ??Omnipotence (OMNI) - Holosmith & ?‍☠️Weaver!
  • ??Cake Walk (Cake) - Chrono, ?‍☠️Herald, ?‍☠️Warrior & ?‍☠️Spellbreaker!
  • ??Extra Basics (eB) - ?‍☠️Herald!
  • ??Majestic (Lys) - ?‍☠️Daredevil!
  • ??Hornswoggling Choya Bamboozlers (BAM) - ?‍☠️Deadeye!
  • ??Sinless Dictators (SIN) - Thief, Holosmith and ?‍☠️Daredevil!
  • ?Dionysian Rights (RITE) - Chrono, Weaver, Tempest, Druid & ?‍☠️Soulbeast! (Very strong Multi-Classer)
  • ?I Will Make You (QQ) - Warrior, Berserker, Mesmer, Chrono, Mirage & ?‍☠️Weaver!
  • ?Happy Children Meal (HCM) - Druid, Herald & Daredevil! (never managed to beat their Dragonhunter - too strong)
  • ?Get the Bleach / Im Not A Star Somebody Lied (KYS) - Daredevil & Soulbeast!
  • ?Over Powered People (OPP) - Ranger, Druid, Warrior, Mesmer, Elementalist & Spellbreaker!
  • ?Black Lion Hunters (HUNT) - Mesmer!
  • ?Shatter Incorporated (SI) - Mesmer & Chrono!
  • ?Team Liquor (TL) - Soulbeast & Deadeye!
  • ?The Praetorians (PRAE) - Soulbeast, Spellbreaker, Daredevil, Druid & Weaver!
  • Team Skittles (TS) - Deadeye & ?‍☠️Soulbeast!
  • Combat Application Group (CAG) - Holosmith, Herald & Dragonhunter!
  • I Love You / Love Ya (XOXO) - Thief, Daredevil, Mesmer, Mirage & ?‍☠️Weaver!
  • Ruthless Gaming (RG) - Warrior & Berserker!
  • It's Nothing Personal (Love) - Herald & Thief!
  • Violent Tendency (vT) - Holosmith, Spellbreaker & Mirage!
  • Ninja Tactics (OP/NT) - Weaver & ?‍☠️Herald & ?‍☠️Thief!
  • Tactical Takedown (Tact) - Elementalist!
  • Redrum X Murder (RDRM) - Dragonhunter, Warrior, Deadeye & ?‍☠️Weaver!
  • Echo Zulu Papa Kila (EZPK) - Holosmith!
  • Progeniem of Primordus (KGB) - Mirage!
  • Demons of the Mysts (DOM) - Guardian!
  • We love you (BEN) - Weaver!
  • Sweater Weather (SWAG) - Daredevil!
  • Hairless Kitties Riding Duckies (JOY) - Tempest & Daredevil!
  • Retired (RE) - Firebrand!
  • Venator Phalanx (VP) - Berserker!
  • Envy (ENVY) - Daredevil!
  • Crusaders of the Asia Pacific (ASIA) - Mesmer!
  • Jedi Covenant (JEDI) - Daredevil!
  • Predatory Instinct (HUNT) - Soulbeast & Herald!
  • Brotherhood of Zetara (BOZ) - Mesmer & ?‍☠️Weaver!
  • Decepticon Defiance (DCON) - Chrono!
  • Glorious Dapper (CAPS/HATS) - Guardian, Elementalist, Thief & Ranger!
  • Silent Veil (SV) - Daredevil!
  • Diplomatic Dictators (DD) - Daredevil!
  • Bad Vibes (Bad) - Deadeye & Thief!
  • Knights of the Temple (KNT) - Guardian!
  • I swear I am a hot gamer (GURL) - Soulbeast!
  • My very own shinies (NvUs) - Deadeye!
  • Riot Gaming (RIOT) - Warrior & Guardian!
  • I am Gonna (AFK) - Dragonhunter!
  • Verdant Shield (VS) - Dragonhunter!
  • Wyldstallyns (WS) - Tempest!
  • Iron Tribe (IRON) - Ranger!
  • Rosen Ritters (RR) - Mirage & Soulbeast!
  • Eye of Janthir (XIII) - Chrono!
  • Never Die (ND) - Daredevil & Spellbreaker!
  • Undodgeable (Hit) - Daredevil!
  • The Crimson Mercenaries (CM) - Mesmer!
  • Strategic Suicide (SS) - Scrapper & Dragonhunter!
  • Gggg Beahces (PPPP) - Tempest!
  • Soultion (Sxy) - Druid!
  • Roll Init (RNG) - Guardian & Thief!
  • All I do is two two two two two (TWO) - Thief!
  • Procrastination Nation (UHOH) - Elementalist!
  • Deadly Proximity (PRX) - Weaver & Mirage!
  • You are bad and you should feel bad (Bad) - Herald!
  • Nightmare Legacy (Lgnd) - Herald & Thief!
  • Don't be a scrub (PLS) - Weaver!
  • Sarcasm For Hire (SFH) - Deadeye!
  • Cow Donkey Assassins (YAKS) - Mirage!
  • Witches (coVn) - Warrior!
  • Always de (Sync) - Thief!
  • Do Every Xtreme (DEX) - Dragonhunter!
  • The Symphonic Scream (SYMF) - Weaver!
  • Noobcakes with Pwnsauce (YUM) - Holosmith!
  • Extra Bussy (eB) - Mirage!
  • Sneaky Ninjas (SNKY) - Holosmith!
  • C A O S (CAOS) - Soulbeast, Herald & Weaver!
  • Sugar Hill Gang (SHG) - Herald!
  • Dull Egoistical Raiding Party (D E R P) - Daredevil!
  • Don't make me bring my (MAIN) - Daredevil!
  • No Aim No Brain Im a Warrior (Main) - Warrior!
  • Nomades Z (NMDZ) - Berserker!
  • Piernon Grande (PG) - Druid!
  • Problematic (Pro) - Firebrand!
  • Spider Monkeys (SM) - Engineer!
  • Ape (S H I T) - Mirage!
  • The Cutting Crew (CTC) - Guardian, Dragonhunter & Firebrand!
  • Dull Egotistical Raiding Party (D.E.R.P.) - Thief!
  • Thick thighs and knee highs (Thic) - Soulbeast!
  • Worst / Best Rev (NA) - Herald!
  • Eternallylost (EL) - Spellbreaker!
  • Team Gaijin (TGa) - Guardian!
  • Quaggan Hate You (QAQ) - Mirage!
  • The Boon Police (Swat) - Weaver!
  • Crystallise (Crys) - Herald!
  • Raw Dawgd (OUCH) - ?‍☠️Soulbeast!
  • I Say Gg But It Wasnt Gg It Was (BG) - ?‍☠️Thief!
  • La Campanella (LC) - ?‍☠️Mirage!
  • Thai Alliance (Thai) - ?‍☠️Soulbeast!
  • Dog Biscuit (Dog) - ?‍☠️Herald & ?‍☠️Deadeye!
  • The Dragons of Orr (Orr) - ?‍☠️Renegade!
  • Illuminati Elite (IE) - ?‍☠️Soulbeast!
  • Legends Never (DIE) - ?‍☠️Weaver!
  • The Unsung Legends (Rise) - ?‍☠️Thief!
  • Rock Never Die (lml) - ?‍☠️Dragonhunter!
  • Mystery and Mayhem (MnM) - ?‍☠️Herald!
  • And many more!

? Compilation of some of the fights 2017 ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1Z5Ox18xaw

? Compilation of some of the fights 2020 ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfl9WKK6ROI

+20+

EremiteAngel, Thank You! for your hard work and passion throughout the years. They are Impressing and Extraordinary especially with the Necromancer Profession. Keep it up, moving forward to your goals and never give up on your dreams and your visions in game and in (real life). My humble Gratitude and humble Appreciation.

-Burnfall-

@Burnfall.9573 said:+20+

EremiteAngel, Thank You! for your hard work and passion throughout the years. They are Impressing and Extraordinary especially with the Necromancer Profession. Keep it up, moving forward to your goals and never give up on your dreams and your visions in game and in (real life). My humble Gratitude and humble Appreciation.

-Burnfall-

Ty Burnfall ?❤️?❣️You keep up the fight too!

• 2 weeks later...

What is this? You made your own lower bracket or what?Making a thread like this, that doesn't really reflect the current status quo is like Adolf in 2020, saying hey man "I owned, France, Britain, Poland and a bunch of others, I'm l33t now too." Guess again!This thread serves no purpose other than artificially inflate your ego and make you feel good about yourself. Like come on man.

@"ArlAlt.1630" said:What is this? You made your own lower bracket or what?Making a thread like this, that doesn't really reflect the current status quo is like Adolf in 2020, saying hey man "I owned, France, Britain, Poland and a bunch of others, I'm l33t now too." Guess again!This thread serves no purpose other than artificially inflate your ego and make you feel good about yourself. Like come on man.

I like it as a reference for guilds and players I may have forgotten about.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated main post for the month of Mar/Apr.

Managed to defeat a few really good players and guilds thanks to the incredible sustain modified off @"Scott Lockharte.3412" Necro King pre-patch signet build.I'm practically unbeaten 1 on 1 in this post-apocalyptic patch thanks to the build.

For those interested, this is the modified version of Scott's build that I've been using.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PS1AYtjjRYcWmppEcYd+X+A-zRJYkR9/ZkpKobpgkvEBZP8WKyTD-e

• 2 weeks later...

@"ArlAlt.1630" said:What is this? You made your own lower bracket or what?Making a thread like this, that doesn't really reflect the current status quo is like Adolf in 2020, saying hey man "I owned, France, Britain, Poland and a bunch of others, I'm l33t now too." Guess again!This thread serves no purpose other than artificially inflate your ego and make you feel good about yourself. Like come on man.

LMAO this x 100. What the actual crap is this weird altar you've made for yourself, my guy?

@MokoToko.6890 said:

LMAO this x 100. What the actual kitten is this weird altar you've made for yourself, my guy?

If it provides nothing for you then don't read it. He doesn't say that these kills have anything to do with his own skill, he just enjoys when he manages to to kill someone(s) he considers relevant.

Some people have a hard time believing others can do stuff just for fun instead of as a means to boast their ego I guess.

This is why when I share build threads I always have to write half a dozen disclaimers. I know people on these forums love to make assumptions about things you haven't even said, or in many cases even thought about.

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

LMAO this x 100. What the actual kitten is this weird altar you've made for yourself, my guy?

If it provides nothing for you then don't read it. He doesn't say that these kills have anything to do with his own skill, he just enjoys when he manages to to kill someone(s) he considers relevant.

Some people have a hard time believing others can do stuff just for fun instead of as a means to boast their ego I guess.

This is why when I share build threads I always have to write half a dozen disclaimers. I know people on these forums love to make assumptions about things you haven't even said, or in many cases even thought about.

Hey thanks Spell. But just ignore them.They don’t realise that when they hate on others, they often look worse than those they hate on.They’re not at an age yet where they would realise there are better and more important things to do in life than to insult others over a game.