SOLVED - Recipes remaining locked at Hobbs: Bug?

HiI want to get "Recipe: Might of Arah" from Grandmaster Crafter Hobbs in LA.I have all tracks completed for the Legendary Crafting mastery and my weaponsmith is maxed (it's not my first legendary weapon). However, I'm at Grandmaster Crafter Hobbs right now and the recipe appears locked in the list. I can't purchase it.

My question: Do I miss something? Is there another criteria to be fulfilled for unlocking (additional to the full legendary crafting mastery)?

Thank you for info

Have you crafted the first two tiers of the precursor, Vizier's Folly and Reclamation?

Gen 2 legendaries have 3 tiers of precursors, just like gen 1. The only difference with the later ones is they skip the collections and just have the crafting stages, but you still have to do it in order. If you haven't done any of it yet Hobbs should only sell the recipe for Vizir's Folly. Making that will unlock Reclamation and making that will unlock Might of Arah.

@Danikat.8537 said:Have you crafted the first two tiers of the precursor, Vizier's Folly and Reclamation?

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:Get the recipe for Vizier's Folly and craft that. Then repeat with Reclamation, followed by finally Might of Arah.

Could be it! I have crafter Vizier but not reclamation. Will go test that immediately.