2 players LFG (PvE, semi-hardcore player, NA)

Ranvena.7408

Husband and wife team looking for a small to medium-sized active (preferably somewhat social) guild to give us a reason to keep playing this wonderful game. We like almost all group content, whether they are dungeons, fractals or open world. We have experience and are geared for T4 Fractals (dps and support/healer). We have some minor experience with raiding, but usually prefer other content. We might be interested in WvW, but we are on Eredon Terrace and undecided if we want to pay to transfer servers.We have discord and teamspeak - we prefer to use teamspeak.

We prefer a more personal guild experience, and so please no mega-guilds (if you're advertising how many hundreds of players you have, you're probably too big for us)Please no special interest guilds. I'm totally supportive of your life choices and outside interests, but I just want to play a video game. :)

Hey! I think out guild would be a great fit. We're pretty small and tight nit. We're mostly PvE (I'm the sole PvP player) and run fractals/world bosses together on the regular. We're working on gearing our newer players up for T4 fractals and eventually want to start running regular raids when we get enough people. I do some WvW but the rest of the guild not so much. If you're interested hit me up on discord Zexanima#0329