What are some good stats for guardian roaming?

Zexanima.7851

Those stats can work for all three specs for guardian roaming. I would be tempted to just go full marauder as well if you have the trinkets. Firework runes are pretty much bis for guardian (imo) power builds.

You'll be fine with those stats though you might find more hp is nice, I'd just play around a bit on each spec and tinker while upgrading to ascended.

Marauder is fine for power builds especially if you go sword+shield with the shield trait (Stalwart defender). The problem with getting toughness is we don't have demolisher's stats in WvW unlike PvP , so your best bet would be cavalier or crusader's if you want toughness for a build not using shield (i.e. sword+focus or greatsword which essentially has no defenses).

Some combinations I use: Full Marauder (god mode w/Protection and traited Signet of Judgement), Commander's+Diviner's (boon share), Crusader+Zealot's (healing), and Celestial is still good when you just want to do whatever.

All of these gearsets will do medium to high damage, so they're really good for roaming and havoc.

Another combination that I've been known to use is Grieving+Celestial for burn Guard, because Celestial stacks survivability stats very nicely with Grieving bringing all the damage stats except Expertise, which you don't need to reach 100%..

You can do 2-3k crits and 10-12k burn with this while still having 15k health and ~2.5k armor.

You might want to try Hybrid Firebrand.I've seen one such roamer recently and he is extremely deadly.I use the word extreme because every time I see him there are corpses around him :oHybrid Burn Brands are rare but in the right hands they are explosive.I'm not sure what stats he is running though so you may want to tinker around if you do try.