Limit hp loss to 30% from stealth.

Skyronight.6370

@bluri.2653 said:

@SeikeNz.3526 said:well the only class that can one shot from stealth are thiefs/de

mesmers need 6 hits or more to kill someone so nothing will change, because the first hit of the mesmer from stealth will hit for 20% of someone life at max

Looooool what game are u playing

gw2, mesmers can't one shot, mesmers have the lowest dmg of any class out there, they need to do alot of hits it's a combo but they can use it very fast that look like one shot

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't they just reduce the amount of power and/or precision stats you get from amulets and nerf Might again to 20 per stack in pvp? This is what happens when you continue to strip the game mode down and leave some aspects untouched, like the PvP rune and sigil availability, and strict stat setups and availability.

@SeikeNz.3526 said:

@SeikeNz.3526 said:well the only class that can one shot from stealth are thiefs/de

mesmers need 6 hits or more to kill someone so nothing will change, because the first hit of the mesmer from stealth will hit for 20% of someone life at max

gw2, mesmers can't one shot, mesmers have the lowest dmg of any class out there, they need to do alot of hits it's a combo but they can use it very fast that look like one shot

Only situation a thief can one shot someone is where he specs in some meme trait line comp and you are wearing no armor and play on zerk. But then you deserve to get obliterated, and most certainly anything will do the trick.

Mesmers core shatter have higher burst potential than thieves. Don’t know what you are talking about but it’s certainly not factual.

@Ysmir.4986 said:

Only situation a thief can one shot someone is where he specs in some meme trait line comp and you are wearing no armor and play on zerk.Thief main claims that thief cant oneshot unless enemies wear no armor, truly reliable source of information there. /sBut then you deserve to get obliterated, and most certainly anything will do the trick.tldr - if someone ever got oneshotted, thats his own fault for not seeing it coming, everyone is a psychic /s

@Odik.4587 said:

Only situation a thief can one shot someone is where he specs in some meme trait line comp and you are wearing no armor and play on zerk.Thief main claims that thief cant oneshot unless enemies wear no armor, truly reliable source of information there. /s

So if I main thief I'm not qualified to comment on the class? Interesting logic.

But then you deserve to get obliterated, and most certainly anything will do the trick.tldr - if someone ever got oneshotted, thats his own fault for not seeing it coming, everyone is a psychic /s

No, if someone gets one shotted by a thief it must be an out-side of meta circonstances.

Based on your inane comments, I'm just going to file you under "irrelevant".

@"Ysmir.4986" said:

Only situation a thief can one shot someone is where he specs in some meme trait line comp and you are wearing no armor and play on zerk.Thief main claims that thief cant oneshot unless enemies wear no armor, truly reliable source of information there. /s

So if I main thief I'm not qualified to comment on the class? Interesting logic.Ofc people are allowed to post any kind of bs but should I even mention that you are lying there? Should I ? So ye, not qualified.

But then you deserve to get obliterated, and most certainly anything will do the trick.tldr - if someone ever got oneshotted, thats his own fault for not seeing it coming, everyone is a psychic /s

No, if someone gets one shotted by a thief it must be an out-side of meta circonstances.Everyone are forced to play meta builds and given "META" build upon loading into the game. Which does mean thief is unable to oneshot anything /sSpeaking of "inane" comments... what "meta" or non meta builds have to do with thief ability to oneshot ?Based on your inane comments, I'm just going to file you under "irrelevant".Thats more about your comments and everything comes from you should be marked as "irrelevant, please ignore me"

@Odik.4587 said:

So if I main thief I'm not qualified to comment on the class? Interesting logic.Ofc people are allowed to post any kind of bs but should I even mention that you are lying there? Should I ? So ye, not qualified.

lol.

@Odik.4587 said:

Only situation a thief can one shot someone is where he specs in some meme trait line comp and you are wearing no armor and play on zerk.Thief main claims that thief cant oneshot unless enemies wear no armor, truly reliable source of information there. /sBut then you deserve to get obliterated, and most certainly anything will do the trick.tldr - if someone ever got oneshotted, thats his own fault for not seeing it coming, everyone is a psychic /s

Here's some info go take a berserker/marauder and scholar d/p with DA/SA/TR and assassins signet and pop the signet and back stab some players from stealth and see how many one shots u do. I play this this more than any other build and I can tell u most cases ur back stabs hit for 5600 and on odd occasion will get 6500ish which is far from one shot territory and if I take critical strikes and hidden killer I can get to 7600 backstab which still isnt gunshot. If u take cs and da u can get 8700 backstabs but ur build sucks at literally everything else and still cant one shot unless players already lost a good chunk of hp. Funny enough if any thief but DE is built for pure dps the get 2 shot easily by all classes average skills and one shot by all classes high burst skills yet they cant even do that except for DE and people complain,kinda funny on my rev and warrior I can do 5000 damage with simple press of a button and no need to set up burst by up keeping stealth and aligning a backstab on a moving target as it's just a normal skill lol. The amount of times I've hit 5000 using warrior and rev is far more often then I'd ever do on thief and I have the sustain to match unlike thief who dies when sneezed at unless he actively avoids damage thru timed evades and teleports which is just as skillfull as using defensive skills like the other classes have and atleast half of their sustain isnt passive innate high hp and toughness. And just to mention DD ea is not that much sustain and isnt a god clear like people claim.