How big is the gap between T3 and T4 fracs?

@shippage.1983 said:

@Kumouta.4985 said:not big enough to warrant the ridiculous elitism in t4.

Elitism isn't too bad in T4s. It's in CMs where it gets pretty bad...

cant rly agree. iv met the worst toxic elitism int not to much expirienced groups i think, regardless if it was cms or just t4s. For example healbrand shitting on ppl for low dps lmao. Ofc there are rly good and toxic players, but i cant say thers more of them than bad ones, that are stuck in t3

@Safandula.8723 said:

@Kumouta.4985 said:not big enough to warrant the ridiculous elitism in t4.

Elitism isn't too bad in T4s. It's in CMs where it gets pretty bad...

cant rly agree. iv met the worst toxic elitism int not to much expirienced groups i think, regardless if it was cms or just t4s. For example healbrand kitten on ppl for low dps lmao. Ofc there are rly good and toxic players, but i cant say thers more of them than bad ones, that are stuck in t3

If you sacrifice yourself and play HB and some necro or ranger comes along and they stay 10 ft away from group and just range doing sub 3k dps. HB has every right to shit on ppl for dps.I am no elite by any means but that is just too irritating.

• 2 weeks later...

T3 is the "elohell" of fractals, the difficulty gap between T2 and T3 is incredibly high it punishes players that didn't learn to dodge and how mechanics work. And T4 is the place where all experienced players practically farm everyday, there is no KP, I suggest you to learn to pull out like... 60% of a snowcrows benchmark or something and you'll be fine.

Forgot to answer: not really, there isn't much differience between T3 and T4 other than the AR asked