Dark eye on new character

I played around with character creator and made a male Asura, ignoring the story and name. As I was happy with his in-game looks, I went on to try to made an identical character. I noticed then that one of his eyes is weirdly darker in-game and very dark in character selection. It looks awful. All of the male asura I made thereafter had a bugged eye (At least 2 of the faces had that). As bizarre as it is to me, the bug still persisted when I tried it on a different PC.I really don't know what to do to make the eyes normal which is very annoying. I can buy a rename for that first asura I made (with normal eyes) but I'm not happy with his story choices. If someone could change them for me (his still lvl 1, no quests done), that would be one way to fix my problem. I would just like to get into the game with a character I like.

Guild-Wars-2-2019-12-17-11-18-11-01.pngnormal eyes

Guild-Wars-2-2019-12-17-11-18-06-00.pngbugged eyes

• Like 1

Thanks. I contacted support on the website, but they redirected me to support in-game and this forum explaining that they don't deal with graphical bugs. I'm not sure that this has something to do with my client/settings as I had a chance to try it on a different pc with the same result. Anyway I don't think I had changed anything before the eyes bugged.

• 1 year later...

Oddly enough, years later this still seems to be a thing.

One bright left eye and one darker right eye using the white or soft pink eye options on my male asura. It's sort of charming but I'd rather you'd have the option for proper Heterochromia than having some customization options seemingly bugging out.

From all I could gather some people say it may be related to changing the default iris size of a character but cannot confirm that right now.