A Strange Story. Sorry for the Clickbait! (spoilers, sorta). (Duh)

Tsakhi.8124

I’ve been thinking of a way to breach into this topic and I think I found the happy medium. The last chapter of the story is creepy for several reasons, one of which is Jormag’s whisper.

Short story!

I had a concussion, then I started to hear phantom music, then I heard voices. At first, it started off kind of funny, if not a bit annoying. (It was idle banter, speaking about stealing candy from a baby and selling it. (yes, I was like wtaf.) Then it escalated. And when I say it escalated, I mean it took a very, very, dark turn. Not going to repeat it because of forum rules and whatnot. (add to that, that scenario was a literal nightmare.) Then I heard screaming, then a loud bang and sobbing.

Long story short: Jormag’s voice creeped me out, a lot. As odd as this sounds, though, it fascinated me. They did a very good rendition of hearing voices.

I> @Tsakhi.8124 said:

I’ve been thinking of a way to breach into this topic and I think I found the happy medium. The last chapter of the story is creepy for several reasons, one of which is Jormag’s whisper.

Short story!

I had a concussion, then I started to hear phantom music, then I heard voices. At first, it started off kind of funny, if not a bit annoying. (It was idle banter, speaking about stealing candy from a baby and selling it. (yes, I was like wtaf.) Then it escalated. And when I say it escalated, I mean it took a very, very, dark turn. Not going to repeat it because of forum rules and whatnot. (add to that, that scenario was a literal nightmare.) Then I heard screaming, then a loud bang and sobbing.

Long story short: Jormag’s voice creeped me out, a lot. As odd as this sounds, though, it fascinated me. They did a very good rendition of hearing voices.

Tsakhi,I read the title of your post and thought that you had something remarkable for us. There are so many boring, unimaginative posts in this forum. I expected to read your opinion of dragons' empathy - how they are connected to the world around them and how that affects their mental and emotional state. Instead, I get....this

I want to read more from you. Do you have more for me?

@Stephen.6312 said:I> @Tsakhi.8124 said:

Short story!

Tsakhi,I read the title of your post and thought that you had something remarkable for us. There are so many boring, unimaginative posts in this forum. I expected to read your opinion of dragons' empathy - how they are connected to the world around them and how that affects their mental and emotional state. Instead, I get....
this

I want to read more from you. Do you have more for me?

Sorry to disappoint. I wrote that on zero hours of sleep. I do, however, believe that dragons can feel empathy for others. Although primal in nature, they do feel emotions on a very heightened scale. Krallk showed this when you have your final showdown. Also, look at Aurene.. Finally, if we, the player, are part of The All, then we are connected in this strange web of life.