Up Coming Changes/Event ?

Ouk.5914

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 and @Cal Cohen.2358

With the Season Ending I wanted to know a few things.

What are we to expect from you guys before the season Starts up again?

Things I'm Expecting Before Rank Season Starts up Again :

• Off Season 2vs2 Rank
  • Nerfs to Prot holo, Fire Weaver, Firebrand, and Rev
  • Swiss tournament At's
  • Tournament Of Legend
  • More Updates on what's going on with Spvp /direction you guys are going with some of the stuff.

Is it possible for you guys to update us a bit on any of the stuff that you guys are currently working on and what we should expect ?

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:I am fully expecting the nerf to Druid Staff 3 Ancestral Grace, to be reverted back to its original form so it has its evade frame back.

Make Druid great again 2020.

ty

To this day ever since the nerf, whenever I play Druid and get in to trouble I am like "A-ha! You think u got me? I'll just Staff 3 outta here!" then I get CCed and bounced and knocked around 4 times and every.single.time I am just as genuinely surprised as I was the first time. This nerf never made its way to my brain.

My guess is that nothing is planed for the rest of the year. The company probably goes on vacation very soon so nothing but a skeleton crew at the office to keep the servers in check till mid January.All we can do is pray and hope that they decide to work on PvP and do things in a meaningful amount of time....as it stands at least for me, Swiss was announced when 2 years ago? So i don't expect anything for PvP till August of 2020 at least.