All ATs are bugged BTW

SlaSh.5827

• ArenaNet Staff

We're looking into all those issues. Unfortunately, there's probably no realistic way to go back and get people all the rating they missed out on. Part of me is holding out hope that the rating is actually getting updated and the messaging for it is just off. But we still don't know either way.

@"Stand The Wall.6987" said:most of the anet team are probably on break for the holidays.RELAX.

ATs still not working ... hope the mAT will be Fine.

And -> Relax? Why should we Relax. PVP and AT's are part of the Game. And when it doesent work and won't get fixed...? We lose reward. We stop playing cause.. we can't. -> Stuck in AT que.

why should we que when u just dissaper from the AT and can't que after it anymore for ages.

I'll soon believe people who say that Anet wants to kill pvp. Not by accident cause they have no clue about it, but cause they want it to.Problems with ATs are a thing since ... they were released?

I work at software development. And when we get a "bug" when something just dont work, we stay like as long as it need to fix it. And deliver with a big apologize. Cause thats how ýou lose customers.

I mean it isnt that bad when i can play the AT. Thats why iam queing. to play. I don't care that much about the reward.