Misclicked and made the wrong story decision, any way to fix this?

hollow.8391

I just started playing Path of Fire, but when making the decision in the Office of the Chief Councilor (in Blazing the Trail) I misclicked and chose my least favourite option. Is there any way to go back and change this? I tried quitting and reselecting the chapter, but it remembered my decision. Would completing the entire chapter and then replaying it work? Or playing a chapter of something else and then going back to PoF in the hope that it forgets my choices?

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@tinymurder.5791 said:IDK about HoT & core, but I've replayed PoF chapters to make different choices for the banner of the commander.

On the same character?

Btw, core Personal Story offers
no
replay option at all. It's absolute one-and-done per character.

Yes, on the same character. Idk if it changes the story going forward, but you can go replay HoT & PoF to make different choices for collections and achievements. Not sure if that addresses the OP's problem, though.

@tinymurder.5791 said:

@tinymurder.5791 said:IDK about HoT & core, but I've replayed PoF chapters to make different choices for the banner of the commander.

On the same character?

no

Yes, on the same character. Idk if it changes the story going forward, but you can go replay HoT & PoF to make different choices for collections and achievements. Not sure if that addresses the OP's problem, though.

Achievements generally yes, but I haven't seen a collection where that is possible. Usually, the collections are tied to a specific reward which is not granted on repeats.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

On the same character?

no

Achievements generally yes, but I haven't seen a
collection
where that is possible. Usually, the collections are tied to a specific reward which is not granted on repeats.

Worked for the Banner of the Commander collection. Some collections you might have to play through on a different character.