How many Mesmers? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Professions Mesmer

How many Mesmers?

takatsu.9416takatsu.9416 Member ✭✭✭

For mesmer players/addicts, how many Mesmers do you have?

Personally over the years I've made 4 and they're all level 80s of difference races. Especially with build templates now, I run the same build on them.. And only switch if I play game content that requires it.... Redundancy? Hell yes. But totally not ashamed.

Comments

• Just the one. I've got three different gear sets, but I've never seen the need to make more than one mesmer. I still don't have map completion on him, either.

"Self awareness is knowing when you're sitting at the throne of ignorance." --Leo G.

• SeikeNz.3526SeikeNz.3526 Member ✭✭✭✭

should i count the clones or not?

• My first Mesmer was a human I created about 5 years ago

Then I long not played and when now finally returned in GW2 - decided to create myself a new main-character - Mesmer Norn

It was a pity to remove my old main-mesmer (human), so I transferred him into cute female Mesmer and play in a condi-build as my backup character purely for pvp

• takatsu.9416takatsu.9416 Member ✭✭✭

@SeikeNz.3526 said:
    should i count the clones or not?

Sure, how many Mesmers do you have and how many Mesmers do your Mesmers have? Hahaha

• otto.5684otto.5684 Member ✭✭✭✭

I have 4. I was thinking of making 1 more 😶

• i made my second one late this year, i want like 5 in total XD

• I have 7 total.

• @Moradorin.6217 said:
    I have 7 total.

Same here!

• I have two: an Asura Mirage that I used to roam with in WvW before trying other classes and my main Human that I do everything in PvE with.

• 6 but I'm not using them anymore because of the chrono change. i don't like it at all mirage