Banner fix

Ben Phongluangtham.1065

@DKRathalos.9625 said:

@maddoctor.2738 said:What will this fix be????

You know I hope they like change it altogether rather than fixing it, giving warrior some new skills.

I really don't know where this hope comes from. If you've played this game for any amount of time, you know that's not what they're doing and it's not what's going to happen either. They're fixing an issue that caused problems. They are not going to change any skills, or even introduce new ones for that matter. That's not what this is about.

@"Alyster.9470" said:Any update on banners if they will be fixed this week? We are still waiting the fix for our raid clear.. and before anyone says "cAnT yoU dO wiThoUt BaNnErS?!" the answer is no we dont want to.Banners are working again.In a surprising twist, some commanders eyes have been open to squads without banner warriors. So, less waiting in LFG for looking for banner warrior.

• ArenaNet Staff

@reapex.8546 said:

@"Alyster.9470" said:Any update on banners if they will be fixed this week? We are still waiting the fix for our raid clear.. and before anyone says "cAnT yoU dO wiThoUt BaNnErS?!" the answer is no we dont want to.Banners are working again.In a surprising twist, some commanders eyes have been open to squads without banner warriors. So, less waiting in LFG for looking for banner warrior.

Maybe we should randomly shut down specific builds from time to time to force people to try new things. ;)

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:

Maybe we should randomly shut down specific builds from time to time to force people to try new things. ;)

Sic'em? Sand Savant?

Please don't.

Maybe we should randomly shut down specific builds from time to time to force people to try new things. ;)<@"Ben Phongluangtham.1065"I think Mirage is the thing that needs to be shut down, being superior because of "confusion" got boring(on some bosses its insane). Also, I want to see people doing Largos without a single mirage lol, that would put a bit of a challenge.

@Alyster.9470 said:

Maybe we should randomly shut down specific builds from time to time to force people to try new things. ;)<@"Ben Phongluangtham.1065"I think Mirage is the thing that needs to be shut down, being superior because of "confusion" got boring(on some bosses its insane). Also, I want to see people doing Largos without a single mirage lol, that would put a bit of a challenge.

Rotating challenge each week in pvp, wvw, fotm, and raids. Each week one trait line, core or espec, is locked. Get gud scrubs lol.

@Alyster.9470 said:

That's how Largos was one done when it first came out. Condi Scourge and Soulbeast was popular.

lol wasn't expecting a response but awesome to have gotten one :D

Or you could 'fix' things that way, that they feel less boring. In my opinion banners are still not fixed, because of boring design ^_^" Merry Christmas btw.

@Rettan.9603 said:

Or you could 'fix' things that way, that they feel less boring. In my opinion banners are still not fixed, because of boring design ^_^" Merry Christmas btw.

The Banner Rework is better now than in the past, it's no longer boring to me. Did you like the previous banner skills design? Happy Holidays!

@reapex.8546 said:

The Banner Rework is better now than in the past, it's no longer boring to me. Did you like the previous banner skills design? Happy Holidays!

No, it's true that the new design is much better than the old. But i would prefer a more active and situational game play.Something like:

• Use the active skills of the old banner (Fury on Discipline or Regen+Heal on Tactics) when you summon a banneror
  • Use this skill actively on the position of the banner after summoningor something like this.