What about new instabilities and rework?

First, I would like to know about this instability summoning Ellen Kiel. All she's doing is yelling "For Lion's Arch!" and that's it. I never noticed any help from her or boons.Remember Birds? I really hated it, but I think we need something more riddiculous, maybe "Call of Maguuma". Insta would summon a pack of pure hell pocket raptors, trying to aim one player (and probably taking it down at succesful attack).The Devil is calling to me again, so I have more ideas.Every champ summoned by instability Mists Convergence shouldn't disappear, so players can't ignore them at all.No pain no gain could occasionaly strip boons or steal them from players instead of just giving boons on hit.We Bleed Fire is weird. Remove projectiles and give mobs something like Fire Aura for a short duration (2 or 3 seconds). You attack — you burn.Bounded it's a new one. Two random players gets a debuff and they have to run from each other. More distance = less damage. Below 300 range = downed state. No damage at more than 900 distance. 3 seconds to run.Death's Embrace Removes fractal avengers but health at downed state is reduced to 25%.Dwayna's Lament and another one. Healing effectiveness is decreased by 33%. Outgoing damage is increased by 7% if you have regeneration.

What do you think?

We bleed fire is fine, just walk into hitbox or reflect. Fire aura would just insta kill people. Npng is bad. Some players would occasionally lose half of their dps. Bounded would just result in the same thing.I like dwayna lament, which could work all of the Time, so PPL start to sidestep, and use aegis, instead of brainlessly count on HB to cover their mistakes.

I think that fractal instabilities should be removed from the game. They are supposed to force us to change our gameplay and adapt to the situation. In real scenario, everybody just play like they always do, and they can do the fractal. But instead of being happy after done job, they are upset and they lose their will to play more and more every time when they have painfull instabilities.

@Astralporing.1957 said:Instabilities are already a big problem for a large part of the community (and completely ignorable by the rest) and you want to make more of them, and make them even more annoying? What purpose would that serve - further reducing already low fractal population?

Of course, everything in this game could be just DPS golems (fractal bosses are dps golems actualy). Most of the fractal bosses lacks on mechanics so all you have to do is deal damage.Big problem because they have to move at Flux Bombs? Or maybe they have to dodge when We Bleed Fire triggers? Big problem is that fractals are awesome; they have great potential, they're dynamic (not like dungeons), but everything you do is hop in, burst and done. Almost zero improvisation, addapting to the situations. Yea, alarene have to swap legends sometimes.

@Safandula.8723 said:Some players would occasionally lose half of their dps. Bounded would just result in the same thing.

So what? Is it bad? Seeing high numbers on dps metter is that important?

@Antycypator.9874 said:

@Astralporing.1957 said:Instabilities are already a big problem for a large part of the community (and completely ignorable by the rest) and you want to make more of them, and make them even more annoying? What purpose would that serve - further reducing already low fractal population?

Of course, everything in this game could be just DPS golems (fractal bosses are dps golems actualy). Most of the fractal bosses lacks on mechanics so all you have to do is deal damage.Big problem because they have to move at Flux Bombs? Or maybe they have to dodge when We Bleed Fire triggers? Big problem is that fractals are awesome; they have great potential, they're dynamic (not like dungeons),
but everything you do is hop in, burst and done
. Almost zero improvisation, addapting to the situations. Yea, alarene have to swap legends sometimes.

@Safandula.8723 said:Some players would occasionally lose half of their dps. Bounded would just result in the same thing.

So what? Is it bad? Seeing high numbers on dps metter is that important?

1 guy randonly lose all his boons. Whats ur strategy to solve this problem if fb and rene has their boons on cd? 1 Player has to feel worse, and kinda useless. Do u think its good design? Now im rly curious, how do u think instabs should work

My problem is that the new instabilities reinforced the need for a "holy trinity" even more.

Before, you could complete any fractal without a healer, if you had a decent team of DPS/boon giver players that knew how to dodge, dps, do mechanics, etc.

Nowadays with these instas you are required to have a healer or you will die, all of them are just "give a crap ton of damage to enemies, and you will get instakilled by a simple non veteran mob", not that needing a healer is a bad thing, but being forced because you have only 8k HP and enemies will deal 30k damage when atacking you from behind is just ugh.

That's why i think instabilities like Flux Bomb, Vindicators, Mist Convergence and even Social Akwardness are the best ones, they really feel like a "instability in the mists", the scenario is changing and everything, the others are just "numbers are changed, now enemies deal more or less damage".

Fells like Mayhen in Borderlands 3 lol, we tough it was going to be this crazy thing, and it's just " you deal less damage with elemental weapons, and enemies deal more damage", hehe.