Big Update News!

Svarty.8019

@misterman.1530 said:

@"JTGuevara.9018" said:I do admit, I like what I'm hearing, although I am skeptical as others. Powercreep in this game is a kitten show. 1 hr, 13 min piqued my interest: "We have skills that do too many things at once....". Too many skills function mainly as "oh s---!" buttons. I'm sorry, but that just promotes not only bad gameplay, but a bad community. You just end up attracting players who want to run troll builds or those that just want stuff handed to them. Enough of this faceroll damage, high-boon spam!

hehe those are guardian skills >3<

Yeah, I laughed at that point too...but in my case the reaction was "Please, tell me the "oh sh**" button for necros."

they probably want to remove trait skill weapon synergy. i wonder if it will be super concentrated

I dont think any Traits should grant more than a 5% damage multiplier. I also dont think might or protection should do more than increase/decrease damage by 5-10%. All of these things need to be smaller percentages that get really strong when they are all stacked, not ridiculously strong by themselves.

I also think condi skills need to do either 1 or 2 conditions. The condi-bombs of 3+ condi's on a single skill is too much. I'd prefer to see professions restricted to a handful of conditions, not having access to all of them.

I think this would balance things out a lot more than they currently are.

@Opopanax.1803 said:I dont think any Traits should grant more than a 5% damage multiplier. I also dont think might or protection should do more than increase/decrease damage by 5-10%. All of these things need to be smaller percentages that get really strong when they are all stacked, not ridiculously strong by themselves.

I also think condi skills need to do either 1 or 2 conditions. The condi-bombs of 3+ condi's on a single skill is too much. I'd prefer to see professions restricted to a handful of conditions, not having access to all of them.

I think this would balance things out a lot more than they currently are.

I think they'd have to modulate this based on the amount of skills available to the various professions. Its one thing for Ele with 20 weapon skills to take a damage modifier hit, they have the skills to rotate through to make up the difference, and its another or a class like warrior.

I think you are right about the number of unique conditions per skill, but several stacks of a single condition would still be appropriate, especially if they have (pardon the pun) conditional requirements for them.