Thank u ANET <3

Towlie.9168

YoI just wanna thank anet for a great year in WvW and the recent changes in general. Im rly happy about the decisions and I try to explain why the state of wvw hasn’t been better before.

-MountstompI remember the days when u had to focus downies and getting ur stomp thru with blink, invul, invis, mistform etc. and jesus that was exhaustin. When we were roamin we had to communicate our stomps to turn fights around or tryin to cleave it before more enemies appeared. But with the new mountstomp i don’t rly need a team anymore. I can just chill eating chips and drink beer while im runnin around with my mount onehandedly lookin for ongoing fights to turn them around with 1 button. Any roamers are fightin and the enemies tryin to play as a team and rezz his friend? There is no better feeling to just walk by and say ‘’NOPE’’. I think about to create a compilation of mountstomps cuz im pretty sure noone can press 1 button as good as I do (its not that easy u need to have a good positioning (very far away cuz u can jumpevade 3 times +stomprange), timing and u actually need to hit the target). There is a zergfight (50 players) goin on? Be passion and wait for ur moment and u can turn the fight. If u can hit 3 downies (cuz 3 targets why not?!?) u are already mvp of the fight.

-Server relinkingI remember the days when I spent more time in wvw than I should have. Cuz I was rly motivated fighting for my server and climbing up the leaderboard with it and havin the derbies against our main opponents in the tier. But thanks to the serverlink especially relinking I don’t have to care about it anymore cuz tiers, derbies changes anyway. The quite serious mode changed into kind of a minigame in the gw2 world and since then I have a lot more freetime doin more productive stuff like learning guitar, doin homework etc. Anet even started to mix servers with different languages (I dont know the reason for it) but I learned some german and french.We have a good link right now and I made some new friends and we figured out to work as a team, but who cares it changes anyway.

-Alliances (WvW update)U told us u are workin on the update and I was rly afraid the update is comin this year. Cuz I think the state of wvw is at its best right now and im pretty sceptical about whats comin. But fortunately u lied and it was a a big joke :D (I love ur sense of humor)

-Desert BLAlpine BL were boring cuz it was all about fighting, defing keeps and towers. Its built up pretty simple and structured and that’s not what I expecting in wvw (competitive mode). With Desert BL there is a map where u can explore ( I mean u could do that in PvE but whatever). For example u can check the contested fire keep for catas for half an hour (cuz there are literally 1000 spots) while u enjoyin the environment and kill some mobs on the way. Secondly I love the lords (especially the garri lord) it brings a great random factor to a competitive mode which is great. I remember great fights in the garri lord room preparing for the enemy buffing up and try to engage while a wall is randomly comin up and split up our group (i blame our commander for it cuz a good commander should be able to predict that). This makes it rly more exciting. Im happy that there is a map where lords are more challenging than the enemies. I rly don’t understand the ‘’I hate DBL’’-comments. These guys take wvw way to serious and actually care about the mode instead of just appreciate the work and the design of anet. I don’t understand that.No matter what

Thank u ANET <3Dont listen to the complainments of the many players playin gw2 only cuz of wvwU doin great. Keep working like thatI wish u all the best for the new year

Peace out

@Towlie.9168 said:YoI just wanna thank anet for a great year in WvW and the recent changes in general. Im rly happy about the decisions and I try to explain why the state of wvw wasn’t better before.

-MountstompI remember the days where u had to focus downies and getting ur stomp thru with blink, invul, invis, mistform etc. and jesus that was exhaustin. When we were roamin we had to communicate our stomps to turn fights around or tryin to cleave it before more enemies appeared. But with the new mountstomp I don’t rly need a team anymore. I can just chill eating chips and drink beer while im runnin around with my mount onehanded lookin for ongoing fights to turn them around with 1 button. Any roamers are fightin and the enemies tryin to play as a team and rezz his friend? There is no better feeling to just walk by and say ‘’NOPE’’. I think about to create a compilation of mountstomps cuz im pretty sure noone can press 1 button as good as I do (its not that easy u need to have a good positioning (very far away cuz u can jumpevade 3 times +stomprange), timing and u actually need to hit the target). There is a zergfight (50 players) goin on? Be passion and wait for ur moment and u can turn a fight.if u can hit the 3 downies (cuz 3 targets why not?!?) u are already mvp of the fight.

-Server relinkingI remember the days where I spent more time in wvw than I should have. Cuz I was rly motivated fighting for my server and climbing up the leaderboard with it and havin the derbies against our main opponents in the tier. But thanks to the serverlink especially relinking I don’t have to care about it anymore cuz tiers, derbies changes anyway. The quite serious mode changed into kind of a minigame in the gw2 world and since then I have a lot more freetime doin more productive stuff like learning guitar, doin homework etc. Anet even started to mix servers with different languages (I dont know the reason for it) but I learned some german and french.We have a good link right now and I made some new friends and we figured out to work as a team, but who cares it changes anyway.

-Alliances (WvW update)U told us u are workin on the update and I was rly afraid the update is comin this year. Cuz I think the state of wvw is at its best right now and im pretty skeptical about the update. But fortunately u lied and it was a joke :D (I love ur sense of humor)

-Desert BLAlpine BL were boring cuz it was all about fighting and defing keeps and towers and its built up pretty simple and structured and that’s not what I expecting in wvw (competitive mode). With Desert BL there is a map where u can explore ( I mean u could do that in PvE but whatever). For example u can check the contested fire keep for catas for half an hour (cuz there are literally 1000 spots) while u enjoyin the environment and kill some mobs on the way. Secondly I love the lords (especially the garri lord) it brings a great random factor to a competitive mode which is great. I remember great fights in the garri lord room preparing for the enemy buffing up and try to engage while a wall is randomly comin up and split up the group. This makes it rly more exciting. Im happy that there is a map where lords are more challenging than the enemies. I rly don’t understand the ‘’I hate DBL’’-comments. These guys take wvw way to serious and actually care about the mode. I don’t understand that.No matter what

Thank u ANET <3Dont listen to the complainments of the players playin gw2 only cuz of wvwU doin great. Keep working like thatI wish u all the best for the new year

Peace out

Hmm this wouldn't happen to be sarcasm ?? or am I reading to much into it?? :)