[WIP] Taimi loves jumping, looking for ideas

NullValue.4956

Working on a fun little side project that is part guild recruitment and part game, looking for fun ideas to add to it.

current things implemented include; a global jump counter, a markov chain dialog system using a ton of quotes from Taimi and seasonal overlays (need to record a new Wintersday jump loop)

https://taimi.jumpsfor.science/Come jump with me!

-Tiny Taimi

@takatsu.9416 said:This is freaking genius! Returning player with many years of experience and I've applied to join TINY! I main an Asura! Sounds like too much fun!Glad you joined us ♥

@whoeverxwins.1279 said:Love it! I've seen TINY around and have thought of joining. I do love my abnormal little asuran guardian. Not one of the super geniuses, more liable to smash something than fix it. Hence her name... Demolitionist Cassu.You should totally join us!!

@NullValue.4956 said:

@takatsu.9416 said:This is freaking genius! Returning player with many years of experience and I've applied to join TINY! I main an Asura! Sounds like too much fun!Glad you joined us ♥

@whoeverxwins.1279 said:Love it! I've seen TINY around and have thought of joining. I do love my abnormal little asuran guardian. Not one of the super geniuses, more liable to smash something than fix it. Hence her name... Demolitionist Cassu.You should totally join us!!

Sent an app in!