Is there any good build with some cond dmg for D/D elementalist in pvp?

Kirihanasa.1270

I've been playing a lot of Dagger ele for the past year. I could try to explain my opinion, but it would divulge into paragraphs.

Long story short. Dagger mainhand shines better with power damage, even though it could play either condi or power. This is mostly because of its low defense.

Dagger offhand is fun but is also very squishy. A Dagger ele relies too heavily on focus. I've tried a Power/burst heal build with water traitline. The damage is good. But all you need is one high damage rev/thief/tactics war or mesmer, and your build is destroyed cause of burst damage.

Of course, this is just one opinion

@"Mosen.1426" said:Try this

This boy is a monster.....

this boy is not human :) but i tried dd water, arcana fire and i have to say that for me it is one of the most consistent and strong core build of the game. He is a monster . I am not a monster like him, i am a terrible player, but i do quite all the same with core d/d that with weaver. Core DD has a different gameplay but it can have damage , a great in fight mobilty , a lot of cc and good sustain . Better of weaver, perhaps no, but i think it is one of the spec in which core build is nearer to the expansion ...