Revive of the worker

RedShark.9548

@Red Haired Savage.5430 said:

@RedShark.9548 said:to the cleric stats i can just say that i dont think that the healing scales well enough with shouts to justify that much of a damage loss

Have you crunched the numbers that you can get out of a cleric setup?From what I'm looking at I could probably get about 37.5k heals on each of your 4 other allies every 20-24 seconds. On yourself you could probably get about 51k heals in the same time span. Granted this is all on paper and monk runes instead of trooper but the build has allot of condi removal already.

no i havent actually, but i want to do atleast some damage, if i wanted to play a full heal build id got druid/rev/guard :P, also soldier rune is 5 condition removes with each shout

Wait sorry my numbers were off, on allies it's about 40.4k heals and on ourselves it's about 52k heals. But also to me I don't believe in halfway doing builds, if you're going to heal allies on a warrior then you'd better be healing allies, not just spreading false hopes by giving little heals which is why I'm playing with this. On the trooper vs monk runes yes it clears more conditions but you'd be surprised how much healing it cuts out.

im not spreading false hopes, because i dont tell anybody that im a healer, i tell them that im a worker warrior, full stacked 3,1k power, healing for 10k per shout is just a form of sustain thats added to guard heals, not the means of the main heal, im still dishing out damage while i remove alot of condis and rip boons, if all warris played like that even smaller numbers like 10k per shout would add up to alot more heal/condi clear in a zerg (thats what you need against pirate ships imo), while maintaining most of your dmg

the reason why many ppl dont even want to try this build and stick with hammer/gs full dmg bubble bot is that they want to see dmg numbers and dont want to be healers, im trying to give them an option that still does dmg and is still useful even without the bubble rdy, so they dont just feel like bubble bots...ive talked to a few warriors that remembered playing old worker and are bored of that, but sb worker feels alot different and is way more usefull with the amount of boonrips it brings

how do you get to 40k heal ? per heal ? that would be 8k heal with one shout per person oO or with all shouts combined ?if it was all shouts combined 40k i would certainly not say its worth it to build all around healing since with my build i already get 30k heals with all shouts combined...losing all your offense for just 10k more heal seems NOT worth it at all

@saloja.7920 said:Why the zealot weapons? Is 30% crit some sort of soft cap?

no i just wanted to get 50% critchance with fury, just a good number to crit half of the time, with weapon and might stacks you still reach 3150 power and crits will hurt quite a bit, i even hit light armor classes with sword for 2k crits, after the recent patch, which is quite decent if you keep in mind that this is a public build where alot of other ppl should be hitting around the same target. hammer 2 easily still crits around 6k

The debate between Discipline and Tactics has always been an interesting one. Remember people frequently proposing similar builds back when PoF first released until things eventually settled to the current META.While I always was and continue to be more inclined towards Discipline and thus towards the offensive GS/Hammer or possibly Sword/Shield/GS builds myself and whileI don't really struggle to place spot on bubbles or compete in damage numbers even during the current heavy focus on scourges and corrupts in general, I can still see the merit in the good condition removal and additional support.Might try the build this weekend. Just not sure if I would go with your choice of stats. Though, it might be quite situational - depending on what you face.

Concentration is fairly useless here, right?

Reason I ask is I really like the concept of this build, but I don't have any healing trinkets for www except a set of full Minstrels.

I still want to test this so I need to adjust the stat distribution. Luckily www zergs are a robust environment.

@saloja.7920 said:Concentration is fairly useless here, right?

Reason I ask is I really like the concept of this build, but I don't have any healing trinkets for www except a set of full Minstrels.

I still want to test this so I need to adjust the stat distribution. Luckily www zergs are a robust environment.

well concentration is kind if wasted, the only boons you rly give are swiftness with horn 4, which should be comivg from different sources anyways and is already like 12sec, for great justice gives 12stacks might for 15sec i believe, which is long enough to stay for the clash or in most cases gets ripped before it runs out, stability from balanced stance dodsnt rly benefit from it at all... i tried to squeeze alot stuff in there and losing statpoints due to having concentration kind of hurts, but just for testing should be ok, you'll lose quite some dmg tho, keep that in mind

but you will still be doing lots of cc, boonrips and a crazy amount of condi clears, removing 4 conditions from every partymember instantly with just pressing shake it off feelsgodman

on a sidenote, for heavy condibombs try to use horn 4 first so you get rid of all movement impending condis and then shake it off, with that you wont waste shake it off on movement condis

@Henry.5713 said:The debate between Discipline and Tactics has always been an interesting one. Remember people frequently proposing similar builds back when PoF first released until things eventually settled to the current META.While I always was and continue to be more inclined towards Discipline and thus towards the offensive GS/Hammer or possibly Sword/Shield/GS builds myself and whileI don't really struggle to place spot on bubbles or compete in damage numbers even during the current heavy focus on scourges and corrupts in general, I can still see the merit in the good condition removal and additional support.Might try the build this weekend. Just not sure if I would go with your choice of stats. Though, it might be quite situational - depending on what you face.

well as much as it hurts but discipline is the only traitline that can be swapped out in this setup since tactics is what makes this build work, spellbreaker is the only thing that keeps warrior in wvw and defense is almost necessary to stay alive. it feels weird to not have fast hands and would certainly feel better with 5s swap (cmon anet just make it baseline for warrior) but it rly isnt a reason to condemn the build, you just have to think twice before swapping weapons, ive had situation where i swapped to hammer and then got hit by a massive condibomb w/o having a shout up and had to wait twice as long to get the kitten horn out and cleanse, just have better understanding in when to swap and when you better sit a bit longer on that set

• 2 months later...

here a video that shows how i play the build and also that its possible to put down offensive bubbles, because some ppl said, that its not good at at thatim in our server public ts and call my bubble n stuff, listen to commander etc, BUT had to remove all the audio, because some ppl dont like to be recorded ;P (its also their right to not be, i know)records from different days

• 1 year later...

Just updating my build as ive played around with it now after the big tactics and warhorn changes

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKxEIiNssAmI7ihxOxjVa9dB-zVIYfUzXKNFCZGBdXAhnAqOL6/aB-w

Its rly fun, does its job well and survives without any problems inside the enemy zerg to place the bubble (for great justice heals for about 8k, which can be used twice in 4 seconds)

Clerics, because of raw healingpower, power stats because me smash, and power being converted into healing power and toughness to not explode on enemy contact.

Im using sigil of bloodlust and dmg food, but you might aswell use sigil of life and the new healing food for even more healingpower, thats just preference, im switching around on how i feel that day :p

Ive had fights were i had around 300 condis cleared and more boons ripped than any scourge i checked (using arc dps stats)

Hammer still hits well enough to not just feel like you do 0 dmg.

Ill say this again, id recommend it in public zergs, not optimal for small groups or guilds, because of different reasons.

In a big public group there is more than enough dmg around to kill your enemies, its more efficient to cc, boonrip and keeping your squad alive than dishing out "3pic" dmg, which other classes can do better and safer anyways(you cant even do dmg while casting bubble, but you can use shouts ;)

• 1 month later...