[vT]Hobo: Grieving Renegade Roaming

Helly.2597

Got around to playing grieving renegade while roaming recently and put together a few videos. I haven't changed the build, so if you want the link it's in the previous videos where I play this. Second video does have a few fb clips but the majority of the clips are grieving renegade. Hope y'all enjoy.

@Bezerker.2379 said:Curious on your thoughts of running core rev instead of renegade and running retribution as the third line for the heal based on upkeep trait. It's nearly 400 hp a sec while spamming elite torment on top of torment rune heals. It loses the 15% condi damage boost from stacks though. :(

Think he likes the kalla Bombardment skill.

@"Clownmug.8357" said:I've ran into you a few times on your necro before, would've been nice to die to this instead, lol. Great vids as always!

Haha thanks! I don't think others agree though, I get more "gg hacker reported" whispers on this than any other build I've ever played.

@knite.1542 said:Are you Xan?

Of course, we're all genetic replicas of Xan in vT haha.> @Virdo.1540 said:

love the text-cover

Haha thanks! Got banned mid fight for that one :(

@Bezerker.2379 said:Curious on your thoughts of running core rev instead of renegade and running retribution as the third line for the heal based on upkeep trait. It's nearly 400 hp a sec while spamming elite torment on top of torment rune heals. It loses the 15% condi damage boost from stacks though. :(

I tried core rev right after they made the change to that elite. The pros of it is the added sustain and the stab access is nice. However I have felt that the dmg increase from renegade is well worth the sustain loss. You lose the dmg (condi and ferocity) from the stacks and you lose the ability to have perma 25 might in fights which is huge. The bombardment skill isn't truly the reason I take renegade over core but its a nice bonus on top of the dmg increase. Core rev works well though, I've seen a few condi ones out there recently.

@Helly.2597 Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I'm dabbling with core on a less power focused build and it works ok. The sustain is nice. The damage trade off is notable.

Ancient echoes has saved my ass more than once though when I was low on energy, and needed to shiro port to a rabbit or wall somewhere. Unfortunately, I learned it doesn't have an underwater version so shrug heh.

@Bezerker.2379 said:@Helly.2597 Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I'm dabbling with core on a less power focused build and it works ok. The sustain is nice. The damage trade off is notable.

Ancient echoes has saved my kitten more than once though when I was low on energy, and needed to shiro port to a rabbit or wall somewhere. Unfortunately, I learned it doesn't have an underwater version so shrug heh.

I think the basic template works for every condi rev build since so much is tied to torment runes giving the sustain so you can change a lot besides that. Since my build is more power/burst focused than other stat sets I find the additional dmg more beneficial.

Figures anet wouldn't give an underwater version. Just give it 3 years.

The other choice is to use the invocation trait that gives more energy when swapping legends (if you're below a certain level). I prefer the ability to swap burst with procs but this is another option.